Going for a new dish.....be carefull...

Started by Bob The Painter, March 03, 2014, 17:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

globetrotter

Did anyone get any info about an installation from Dynos?
We are away at the moment and Dynos do not have any of that sort of info on their site.
If anybody can PM me with any details on that I would be gratefull.

olive25

If im right in thinking Colin yours is on the wall.
Just glad its all ok

ColinC

Gary installed our dish some months ago when the change over was first announced. We have had all the channels since and we don't lose channels in the bad weather whereas before we did...

Thanks Gary

kittycat

Gary's company name is Satellite Aerials & Home Cinema, you will find his details in the commercial section.  
Member name:  Olive25

globetrotter

Quote from: cgmaywood on March 04, 2014, 14:04:20 PM
Gary fitted mine on the wall, no probs with the wind a great job and a great quality dish.

Chrissy

I am wondering who Gary is  ???
Could someone please enlighten me?
Please PM with details of prices, contact details etc.

Bob The Painter

DITTO..........................Well done boys, and the after-sales has always been second to none. :tiphat: John.

manutd4ever

yes we had a new dish fitted today by cool solutions superb job cleaned up after themselves and gave a 5 star service  well done to colin and phil  we would recommend them to any one  :handshake

cgmaywood

Gary fitted mine on the wall, no probs with the wind a great job and a great quality dish.

Chrissy

casarolanda

Yey! got telly!
Just had a new dish fitted by Gary,good job done,cleaned up afterwards, good quality dish,get what you pay for!
AND..... I made them the famous bacon sandwiches!!
Thankyou guys!

phileas fogg

Targeting Dynos, who is doing that...............certainly not me I was referring to cheap sat dishes which are out there, I use Dynos regular have no problems with them what so ever. Rod was stating he had a good dish installed by a good company and got a good result. I was saying beware of the cheap installations and dishes.

claire23

That is a disgraceful thing to say if you are targeting Dynos. My neighbours had their new dish fitted by them and the work was exemplary. Certainly not the bodgit and legit type that you are implying.

phileas fogg

There are a lot of cheaper dishes about, that when windy they" close up like rose buds in the evening sun". Also these are installed by Bodgit and Legit who are illegal workers. You get what you pay for. If you want after sales service do as Rod has done, nothing more to add really .

alansue

Has anyone had a new dish fitted by Dynostics in Albox. Their all inclusive price to connect to UK TV is a lot lot cheaper than some I have heard ?

Rod

No problem with my wall mounted 1.9 dish. It was fitted by a reliable local tradesman. He did fit 4 extra support wires and I have had no loss of signal in all this wind.

Bob The Painter

Nasty wind over the past few days and not easy to work in.... :o. Where im working I can see a lot of new 1.9 dishes and a few have been "wall mounted" Today I could hear the Dishes "Bend and move" as the wind got a sudden gust..up.... They are BIG dishes to have bolted to your wall... if you are going down the dish road try to have it on the ground...just a bit of advice.... :tiphat:  John.