8mm VHS-C camcorder tape to full VHS adaptor

Started by Amh, October 26, 2013, 10:56:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amh

Hiya, thank you so much for taking the time for me. Sadly it doesnt appear to take 8mm cartridges. Many thanks again

busybusy

Found it and took details and did a search and this is what it is .

Is it what you need , works fine used it other day to play and convert a lot of old tapes to digital to save them on the computer . Takes 1 AA battery .

http://www.epinions.com/review/_PANASONIC__Motorized_VHS_C_Adapter_OEM___pv_p1_/content_208426339972?sb=1

Amh

Hello, busybusy, thats great thank you. Please pm with details if you manage to find it and many thanks again

busybusy

I have a thing that looks and is the same size of a VHS tape but it opens up to take a smaller tape out of an old camcorder so you insert it into  VHS player , cant find it right this minute to look but if its what your looking for your welcome to pick it up from Albox and borrow it .

Amh

Hi, im trying to find an adaptor as per my description in the header. Ive looked on amazon, but all the adaptors do not support 8mm. Do you have one that i can either borrow/buy or are you able to point me in the right direction as to where i can get one.

Many thanks