spanish council tax enquiry

Started by tanfield, July 03, 2009, 11:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

golf

:lol:
Further to Tanfields question. I believe that this is in relation to putting a mains sewer system which i have been told will take 7 months. Where they are going to put it I do not know. All I know is that poo does not go uphill. As I am below this level do I have to put in a pump to get it up there?

Juliet P

Knowall gets 10 points!  :lol:

knowall

Quote from: tanfield on July 05, 2009, 16:31:57 PM
the sign says.... RED DE SANEA MIENTO EN BARRADA DE LA PERLA.
Couldn't be "red de saneamiento en barriada de La Perla" could it?
Sewage system in La Perla district.

Mercurian

Literally I think this says "clean up of the network in La Perla"

JessicaH

Believe it is about reorganising the network (old train track,perhaps)

tanfield

the sign says.... RED DE SANEA MIENTO EN BARRADA DE LA PERLA.

knowall

Quote from: Mickey on July 05, 2009, 15:07:11 PM
Will someone pleaseeeee answer the question re the sign, have looked at it but still don't know what it says  :head :head
Give us a clue, post what it says in Spanish, and I'll translate it!

Mickey

Will someone pleaseeeee answer the question re the sign, have looked at it but still don't know what it says  :head :head
Mickey

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Roger,    I don't understand your post -  you do not take the 902 to the Catastral  - it is the Catastral that gives you the form 902 N  when you have registered to pay the IBI on your property.
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

Janad20

Quote from: tanfield on July 04, 2009, 09:28:37 AM
pretty straightforward then!!!!! moving slightly away from this topic anyone seen the large sign erected near the new villa at calle la-perla,whatever the townhall are doing it's costing €112K & will take approx 7months to complete,the only thing that i can remember is being told the old railway track was being transformed into a footpath/cycleway,that was about 3 years ago.

Seen the sign, but can anyone translate what is written on it
Thanks

Roger

The information posted by sheriff is misleading.
If only it were that simple.
My 902 went to the catastral office 10 years ago.
They are not fit for purpose.
Advice is, do nothing. Do not pay money to anyone to sort it out.
Arboleas Town Hall have to sort it out by taking the job in house, but first they have to get authority to do so.
Could then take over a year.
Certainly no demoras to pay.
Probably just the current year and the previous year.

tanfield

pretty straightforward then!!!!! moving slightly away from this topic anyone seen the large sign erected near the new villa at calle la-perla,whatever the townhall are doing it's costing €112K & will take approx 7months to complete,the only thing that i can remember is being told the old railway track was being transformed into a footpath/cycleway,that was about 3 years ago.

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Once your property is registered at the Catastral you then become liable for IBI  The Local Tax  - but they will not send you a Factura - you then have to go and register to pay the IBI { in our case for Alboz in Huercal Overa } once you have done this you then obtain Certificate 902N as proof you have registered - this is one of the Certificates required for Sevillaña to connect you to the mains Electric supply.

Having registered  it then takes - I am told - anywhere from 2  / 3 years before the first factura is sent to you and this will be backdated to the time you registered to pay.   If you register on the Catastral but not for IBI then you will incurr fines.
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

T1na.a

Roger

Will the IBI demands be backdated?  If so, how far back will they go?

Better start saving my centimos :'(

knowall

I have been trying to pay this for years, without success.

When they eventually get around to sending me a bill, I do hope that they won't try to add demora (fines) to it.
I could be offended!

Roger

You have to pay even if you only have a holiday home.
As for tarmac.
The Spanish have been paying for ages without any tarmac road.
This is Spanish countryside.

BUT
I don't know who told you later THIS year.
We are working on it.
My guess is 2 years.
If you want a full answer come in to the Town Hall on Wednesday.

HogRider

i think that the Town Hall are in a bit of flux with this issue, perhaps you could contact Roger (Who's on the Forum) and pop in to see him when he's next on 'duty' at the Town Hall.  I'm sure he will be able to give you the latest Council position on this question.

Not a proper answer I know but I hope that helps a bit !

Hogs :tiphat:

tanfield

hello,my neighbour went to the arboleas town hall this week  to ask about paying for his council tax,he was told to call back later in the year,november/december time!!!!! can anyone tell me the annual cost of this tax,if you still have to pay even if your street is without tarmac & lighting & if they take into consideration  if you are only here for part of the year?.
many thanks in anticipation.