new bar in los carrascos

Started by kev, March 08, 2020, 08:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cartron

Its a Bowling Alley first and foremast. Its a big building to screen and lots of people like to stand at the bar or other areas and watch the Bowling so it is what it is.
We have been going there since Paul and Eileen opened it and you pick the quiet times to eat when its quieter if thats your thing.

byrney

I fully agree Phil - problem is the noise from the bowling!

Any way there could be some sort of buffer/screening put in place?

Clearly it is one of THE financially viable premises in the area - maybe with some alterations it could be even better?

Cartron

We tried both and with value for money in mind it's the Bowling Alley for us. Nice Menu with a good choice.

felipe

You get similar at the bowling alley menu del dia. 10â,¬ including glass wine or tubo beer. 4 courses. Great value.

jb

Hi,I had a menu del dia in a restaurant on the Anta industrial about a month ago and had a gorgeous steak all in 10 euros

Chilieagle

Hello,

24 â,¬ is a lot of money ( in Spain ) , it has to be a very good ,warm steak to be good .
There are better places for this 24 â,¬ .

Cartron

Is 24 euro for a steak in a pub normal in Arboleas . ?? Thats on a level with the best restaurants on the coast.
However it seems to be busy so good luck to them.

kev

hi all
have just returned to spain to find my local bar is open  :cheesy: reception was very friendly, beer and spirits at a good price.  returned in the evening and sat down to a meal, i had swordfish with chips which was good quality but just looked a bit bland on the plate.
could have done with some peas or something to give it a bit of bling. this was from the menu de noche @E15. the rest was good ie starters ,salad but the desert of apple tart and ice cream........the tart was more frozen than the ice cream.

overall rating 8/10 and will be going back

kev