Started by ramblagirl, September 16, 2017, 12:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkiemike

It begs the question over a year which one is cheaper

I don't know the answer but always wondered

Glad that sometimes there success on the forum
Rules are made for the obeyance of fools & the guidance of wise men

NorrieM

What? Good news on the forum?  Best to your friends and thanks for sharing!

raysun

Delighted for your friends. Must be annoying not to have been given the correct info years ago. It shows  the importance of having a properly qualified professional with SPANISH qualifications  to give advice and sort out these problems properly.
without our  abigado over the years we would be lost, years on and i just have to email them for advice or copies of paperwork and reply straight away and no charge unless its something more major.
good luck to your friends

ramblagirl

Just found out that friends of mine who are in their eighties and have been on a generator for power for 15 years, have just had electric connected. They have been told during all that time by lawyers etc that they need all sorts of paperwork, AFO, bolletins etc and now by chance found a company in Albox to do it without any of that stuff. They were told it was just Endesa that insisted on the papers but other providers can do it now the law had changed. Still whatever they are very happy now to be able to just switch on a light without having to start up a generator for the rest of their lives.