Gymnastics club

Started by rabbit, September 28, 2017, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aileen

Anyone with half a brain can have a good guess as to who rabbit is.

adasingleton

It is known who this person is and they are just out to cause trouble .

DLMcN

<rabbit> - Who are you exactly? Do you actually have the courage to tell us?

mylo83

Just seems suspicious that their first post is a dig about about the gym club, in my opinion some one just stirring ****  cause they have nothing else to do, if it is a load of ****  it'll be easily solved if the police get involved,, easy enough to track IP addresses

languagesolutions

I'm very interested in knowing the facts, because there have been serious accusations made against Sophia and Stacey. If they are true, we have a right to know; but if they are false, this is very serious.

Roger

This is a very serious accusation, that an employee of the Town Hall is illegally obtaining money from parents.

Everyone who knows Stacey will find it unbelievable.

Of course it could be a few parents trying it on.
Stacey should get her lawyer to contact Pablo to clarify what accusations, if any, have been made.

However if there have been no complaints made (something which Pablo will be able to clear up immediately) then the report on this forum becomes malicious gossip, and both the Town Hall legal officer and Stacey must take legal action against the person making it.

Let's hope this is sorted out very soon to Stacey's good name.

Iceman

Just because they are new members does not mean they are wrong   But I say do not listen to hear say go and ask for your self and get the facts before posting the

mylo83

Seems rather strange that this person only signed up today and starts causing s***... Assuming you don't have a recording of this conversation why should anyone believe a new member

peacie

I think you will find Nicbat that the only person really interested is Rabit.  The other comments have been given with doubt in their words.

Nicbat

What is it with this forum?? If anyone is that interested go and ask Stacey, who I am sure will tell you what's happening

Fishery

So, someone, I wonder who, is now stirring it up for the gymnastics club.

peacie

Can you please tell me who you spoke to at the Town Hall Rabit so I can speak to the same person, I don't want to speak to someone else who may give me different information to the information you received.  Others may be interested in speaking to the same person.

While you were speaking to the Arboleas mothers did you not ask them why they were asking for their monies returned, I would have thought getting the answer you wanted from the horses mouth than asking forum members who were not there at the same time as you.  That way you could have told all of us the reason why.

Annastasia

I asked the gymnastics club a question and they replied to me that a few lessons were for the children of Arboleas only and were paid for by the town hall. The rest of the time were open to any child from any where and like any other club there will be a charge attached . Look on Facebook it's there in black and white.

Aileen

Something smells here. Rabbits first post and they are accusing Stacy of misdeeds. Smells as bad as the local pig farm!

peacie

Rabit, is all of this information hearsay or have you see the contract, spoke to the Town Hall and they have confirmed that all Arboleas children are free, and Stacey has told you how much she is getting paid by the a Town Hall? 

Starting a sentance with, ' the story goes' is not sufficient information to start rumours and possible trouble for yourself.

rabbit

Whats going on, i was at the town hall this morning
There were two rather irate mothers demanding sums of 800e and
145e back
The story goes all gymnastic classes for Arboleas children are free, for which Sracey gets very well paid for by the town hall.So why is Stacey charging these children for classes when her contract does not allow this.