WATER PRESSURE - LOS REQUENAS

Started by RACARG, June 24, 2023, 21:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: RACARG on June 25, 2023, 22:47:15 PMThanks very much for your responses.  I've just tested the hot tap and I'm pleased to say the boiler just ignited, so we can enjoy a nice shower now.  Thinking about it, a couple of days before the flow weakened, the taps pretty much 'exploded' when running water, so it seems to confirm that there may have been issues with the supply further down the line.  Anyway, fine now. x

im on night shift in shed lol

suggest
fit a 25e    3/4 "pressure regulator on your meter outlet set at around 2.5 bar  ,this will save all sorts of over pressure issues with white goods,bogs,pool fillers and boilers and pipe work  ect ,because if the water repair men  have been working on the lines this is normally followed by a high pressure into the house  on initial  re connection ,which can cause complete un happiness especially for holiday home owners were a water filter cartridge can burst  if the water is left on wile away.

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

RACARG

Thanks very much for your responses.  I've just tested the hot tap and I'm pleased to say the boiler just ignited, so we can enjoy a nice shower now.  Thinking about it, a couple of days before the flow weakened, the taps pretty much 'exploded' when running water, so it seems to confirm that there may have been issues with the supply further down the line.  Anyway, fine now. x

sledgehammer

From the town hall on facebook
Comunicación: Corte de suministro de agua en el Arroyo Aceituno por arreglo de avería.
Disculpen las molestias.

Tetley

Quote from: RACARG on June 24, 2023, 21:41:28 PMThe water pressure has been so weak all day today, that it won't even fire up the water heater.  Is it likely that the authorities have turned down the water pressure to conserve water, does anyone know?  I seem to recall this happening at some time in the past, but not quite sure when.

june,july,august is always low water/no water season (,ie Almeria is Desert )

suggest pop in town hall on monday and report it

the town halls are Galasa ie the water board . (   https://www.galasa.es/?submenu=6 )

also for any newbies that haven't got one ,yer need a water deposit/well and pump for the summer months ie top up with mains water and or guttered rain water into the tank/well
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

RACARG

The water pressure has been so weak all day today, that it won't even fire up the water heater.  Is it likely that the authorities have turned down the water pressure to conserve water, does anyone know?  I seem to recall this happening at some time in the past, but not quite sure when.