Repsol certificate

Started by ACE, February 25, 2010, 09:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suej

We had the same thing last year. We took the letter into the repsol shop in Albox and arranged an appointment.
We have the big gas bottles as we have heating, they checked all the connections and replaced all the rubber tubes and gave us a certificate to say that it had been done, he said it was a 5 yearly requirement.
Last year it was 80€ for ours. 

lou

I have recieved the same type of letter. I rang a Spanish friend and she had also recieved one. She explained that you have to have gas connections checked every 4 years. Apparently if you take the letter into the Repsol shop they will give you a date when they will visit your house. I am not sure what the charge is but they charge to check and for any replacements.

ACE

Saffi

If it is from Repsol themselves then yes you do need to have this done, law requires it.  Take the letter in to Repsol shop and confirm they sent it to you and see what they say, don´t get the work done by anyone else........

ACE

We have received a letter saying that we need to have our gas bottle connections checked and given a certificate, ( the letter is in spanish and we think this is what it says with our limited spanish!)
But we have spoken to others and they say it is not true and we should do nothing.
Has anyone else had these letters?

thank you