Pesnioner a Drain on the State.

Started by The Sheriff ILLIA., October 25, 2012, 14:32:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gus-lopez

Quote from: Norm2 on October 25, 2012, 17:12:16 PM
Why oh why do people get so round up when one person decides to spout some rubbish and it happens to be reported? Why give it publicity on this forum -when in your heart of hearts you know it's absolute rubbish. Or is it that people just like to have something new to worry about and to have a good moan!! 

Mainly because at one point this half-wit was elected in to government. With his obvious lack of any common sense, which applies to most mp's etc; he would probably wonder why  a statement like that would lead to most working `people wishing to disembowel him at the very least !

Tetley

Quote from: cantabrian on October 25, 2012, 17:18:46 PM
HEY, Tetley might see you there, i,m applying for a HAPPY GREETERS job!!

Canti Bri

if you get in first,on teacakes i dont mind doing trolleys oiling in the squeaks department   :lol:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

cantabrian

HEY, Tetley might see you there, i,m applying for a HAPPY GREETERS job!!

Tetley

Look citizens,i dont want to go all pink floyd on yer,but yer hear to pay from the cradle to the grave,and when yer older and yer need care they systamatikly asset strip yer to pay for it, its the system that help pay for all yer higher ups !

im going back when im 67 ,see if i can get a job in asda on the tea cakes section  ;D

anyway have a nice starbooks,goldman sacks and vudu phone afternoon   :drinks:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Norm2

Why oh why do people get so round up when one person decides to spout some rubbish and it happens to be reported? Why give it publicity on this forum -when in your heart of hearts you know it's absolute rubbish. Or is it that people just like to have something new to worry about and to have a good moan!! 

ramblarider

Quote from: The Sheriff  ILLIA. on October 25, 2012, 14:32:49 PM
In case you missed it yesterday on the BBC News Website  Lord Bichard the former Head of the Benefits Agency has suggested that all the UK's OAP  should do Social / Voluntary Work in exchange for their pensions to avoid being a Burden on the State

Burden on the State? To get even a basic pension in the UK someone would have had to paid in for AT LEAST 30 YEARS! that is excluding taxes, and the rest.

So this overpaid parasite is suggesting that after paying in for all those years, they deserve nothing? They have to work like slaves on top???

Suddenly a guillotine or firing squad begins to sound like a good idea....

I am not a pensioner, by the way. I still work - but this is so grossly unfair it is ridiculous. 

rt21

I suppose it will keep us all out of mischief! However, it would have a negative impact on this forum as we would be too busy during the day and too tired at night to lift our fingers to the keyboard to make any postings  ;D

On a serious note I think it is an impractical suggestion and one that does not appear to have been well thought out

Richard

Red

What about the £37 Million pounds in child benefit sent overseas, mainly in eastern europe is that right?
Lets play fair here. ???

gus-lopez

" Why did he not include the millions that are drawing benefits without having paid anything into the system at all. "

What always angers me is why the interviewer doesn't jump on him with this question ?

guest4538

Quote from: The Sheriff  ILLIA. on October 25, 2012, 14:32:49 PM
This idiot retired at 54 yrs old on £120,000 year pension !!

Oh, I do wish I were an idiot.....(no comments, thank you!)

The Sheriff ILLIA.

In case you missed it yesterday on the BBC News Website  Lord Bichard the former Head of the Benefits Agency has suggested that all the UK's OAP  should do Social / Voluntary Work in exchange for their pensions to avoid being a Burden on the State  -   and those that refuse should have their pensions reduced ?

This idiot retired at 54 yrs old on £120,000 year pension !!

Why did he not include the millions that are drawing benefits without having paid anything into the system at all.

Don't worry though  - because if they do include all those  people -  there would be no Social or Voluntary work left for us to do - in fact they would probably have to create jobs for the great unwashed to do in exchange for their benefits.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2222383/Retired-people-pension-docked-refuse-community-work-says-mandarin-retired-Whitehall-aged-54.html#ixzz2AIOiqMw7
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.