Brilliant Ferreteria in Albox

Started by Popsie, October 26, 2012, 16:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter and Frances

Starynightsky

Ok,

From the back entrace to Mercadona´s drive (or Walk) up the hill away from the BP garage, towards the NEW Albox bridge.

You will go past a largish todo shop on your right

Ferreproxim (Green Sign) is on your Left immediately next door to a vacant plot.

Jose and Anna both have some english, Pedro has very little but is extremly knowledgable.

Hope that helps

Peter and Frances

Could you please give me some more details on were the Ferreteria shop is located (not sure were the Curro electricial shop shop is)

Starynightsky

The whole family that run that shop are lovely. Very nice, honest and knowledgable.

Queen Clare Shirley

hes a lovely chap we live nearby and he is always helpful, just waiting on a water filter for our washing machine from him.

ILLIA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrived Torrevieja 5th November 1988

Popsie

I called in to this new ferreteria in Albox [somewhere by the Curro electrical shop] for a look around and saw something I wanted on the walls. The spanish owner did not sell this item and tried to explain where I could get them from but we both got a bit confused.  He picked up his car keys and off we went through Albox so he could SHOW ME WHERE IT WAS!  What amazing service and so friendly, and he wasn't even getting a sale.