Do you have a property to sell?

Started by Almeria Homes, May 31, 2016, 11:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen4

....except that where advertising is concerned any statements you make must be verifiable. I'm still interested in how Almeria Homes will tell us.
Cl3880

Tetley

Fing is,the main thing is the agents are selling and housing stock in turning over,doesent really matter whom is selling what as long as the market is moving & flowing.

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

louie

Just my opinion, but I can not see how putting large unsightly advertising boards on roads in the countryside, that pee a lot of residents right off,will help Almeria homes attract customers.

PhillipJLloyd

FunkiDunki

In my opinion I would say if there is any agent who is selling more homes in these areas it would be Coles of Andalucia. :sun:

Ian Young

Totally with you on this, too many businesses of all sorts make claims about being the best etc etc etc. They should all be made to back the claim up or withdraw their claims.

PhillipJLloyd

At least if they put a number to it, firstly it gives a cab once for other agents to challenge it and secondly gives an idea to everyone what the property market is actually doing.
How can you make claims like that on a forum, without backing it up when asked to.??

Almeria Homes

Karen4

Why? They have stated their claim on the forum so it's not unreasonable to challenge it here, is it?
Cl3880

felipe

I suggest that if you have an issue with what has been stated then you go along to the office and speak with them personally.

PhillipJLloyd

Well not really prove that you have sold the most, but no worries. So what number is that in say the last six months ??

Almeria Homes

Good afternoon,

We have spoken to various lawyers, solicitors and notaries.

I hope this helps.

PhillipJLloyd

That's a big statement, where do you get your figures to back that up ??

Almeria Homes

DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL?

Almeria Homes are selling more property than any other agent in Almeria.

Come to our new premises and see us for a free consulation, advice on paperwork and current property values.

Visit us: Av. America 15 ( opposite Can Connect ), Albox

www.almeriahomes.com                
                         info@almeriahomes.com                              
656 869 303
950 930 259