PERSPEX CLEAR

Started by billyredbull, May 03, 2014, 18:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billyredbull

Quote from: billyredbull on May 03, 2014, 18:28:07 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a sheet of "perspex clear" about 1m square or bigger,  Please. if pos, local              NOW SORTED

ColinC

Quote from: Seth Pittham on May 04, 2014, 11:20:05 AM
You could try Longos, or the glass place across the road from the Mora petrol station on the Arboleas Ind Est.

I have bought some in the past from Longo's, the last time I saw it wasin the back place, go through the shop turn left as if you are going into the second store and then turn right down the driveway , there is a small store on the right , there was some in there ..but Gustavo may have moved it..he has been tidying up!

Seth Pittham

You could try Longos, or the glass place across the road from the Mora petrol station on the Arboleas Ind Est.
Seth Pittham
Owner of Zeta Services. Avenida 19 de Octubre 18 bajo Zurgena 04650
Tlf 950634477 mob 666826886
www.zeta-services.tv  Info@zeta-services.tv
Here to advise, call whenever you want. We all get stuck from time to time. Costs you nothing to talk.

swithin

The shop next to the wood warehouse on motorway at antas turn off where petrol station is sell 5mm cut to size but it is not cheap! But is clear like glass.

billyredbull

Does anyone know where I can get a sheet of "perspex clear" about 1m square or bigger,  Please. if pos, local               NOW SORTED thanks