Albox Concentraćion this weekend

Started by markandkaren, October 27, 2022, 09:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Yes i had a walk around in the morning as we were giggin in the afternoon ,plenty of stuff to look at ,luved the red Porche tractor ,had a look at a couple of enfeild twins and they looked a bit Indian china parts but sounded nice and defiantly looked the late 60,s repro part ,the green machine benelli looked the dogs bxllocks as well ,i always fancied doing up a Benelli 6 cafe cylin racer thingy  but prices to high now hey ho the sound of youtube saves the day (again  lol )   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5iJMKnTTuM
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Angleseyite

I agree a great day, and I managed to video the ride out over the bridge, sore arms and all.   :grin: :grin:

markandkaren

My little tiddlers made it. Aside from being nearly crushed by a turbo charged tractor (knob) and very nearly knocked over a couple of times by kids trying to sit on it (side stand flicks up when off the ground), twas an enjoyable day in the sun. Even bought some lilies.  ;).

Angleseyite

Quote from: markandkaren on October 27, 2022, 11:40:07 AM
I might bring my Monkey tiddlers as they need airing. :)
I've got Dynojets on mine and it made an improvement in mid range but I've never tried it full chat. To many green and whites about!

I'm thinking of running my Harley there, but I've got footy in Almeria on Saturday and the jabs Sunday  :shocked: :shocked:, so probatafter the jabs

Tetley

Quote from: markandkaren on October 27, 2022, 11:40:07 AM
I've got Dynojets on mine and it made an improvement in mid range but I've never tried it full chat. To many green and whites about!

yes i did mi R1  .....xking mental  ie 99 4vx ,all good fun .i carnt ride mi kwack really wi arthritis ,im just going to rev it up in shed with a pipe on TT week ,improve shed  TT vibes & ambiance  wile watching TV TT  :afro:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

markandkaren

Tetley

Quote from: markandkaren on October 27, 2022, 09:51:07 AM
Any one going to this? Would be nice to see the Almanzora gang again.
Mark

i might take a ride up in the car as ive got mi kwack carbs in bits wi blocked up shxte petrol carb jets.....syndrome ,so wile its adrift ...im going to stick a dyno jet kit in ....should give the old luv around 90 bhp lol   :afro:

markandkaren

Any one going to this? Would be nice to see the Almanzora gang again.
Mark