1987 Yamaha Sr 125

Started by markandkaren, June 12, 2023, 20:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: markandkaren on June 13, 2023, 13:30:40 PMThanks Tetley, it's definitely a nice little bike although I don't know if you can compare it to Bsa's! It's a Spanish Market model only so different to the other SR's. Went on Milanuncios last night and my daughter was replying to messages until midnight as far away as Madrid! I hope it goes to a good home.

Ps. Over 25 years old so should qualify for free vehicle tax from the Ayuntamiento  :cheesy:

i think the road tax on 25 years is around 80% discount but it probably depends on your town hall ,my 600 kwak is 12e per year and itv every 2 year (1989 )

i have a little 1968 honda ss125 twin to sort if i every get around to it lol
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

markandkaren

Thanks Tetley, it's definitely a nice little bike although I don't know if you can compare it to Bsa's! It's a Spanish Market model only so different to the other SR's. Went on Milanuncios last night and my daughter was replying to messages until midnight as far away as Madrid! I hope it goes to a good home.

Ps. Over 25 years old so should qualify for free vehicle tax from the Ayuntamiento  :cheesy:

Tetley

its worth that money all day long ,a sort of c15 with ump for us  classic arthritis nackered  rose  tinted mad sunday island riders and a must for a bob round the country  local lanes on,ie light,push button and YAMAHA ,

anybody with a camper van rack ,heres yer classic  moto  :wink:

(plus the road tax will be 5e a year and ITV every 2 years 36e  plus cheap insurance job done )
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

markandkaren

Yamaha Sr125 Electric Start. Bought by my daughter to learn to ride with gears and spannering. Now that she's got the hang of it, she now wants a KTM Duke  ::) . New carburettor, new Reg/Rec, spark plug and oil and filters changed. Runs great considering its been stood in a shed for nearly 20 years. Only 18,000kms, still has the factory Pirelli Mandrakes! The last ITV was in 2006.  On "Baja Temporal" (SORN). I have the Permiso de Circulacion and the Ficha Tecnica (ITV Booklet) and a copy of the previous owners NIE if you wish to re-register it.  Still has the original exhaust, but has been repaired and also has pinholes on the downpipe. I also have new brake shoes for the front but not yet installed. It's never parked up long enough for me to get these sorted. Original Yamaha rack,two sets of keys, original Owners Handbook and also a Haynes Manual included. No rips on the seat. Everthing works, lights, indicators, etc.  Ride as is, or an ideal start for a project. (Scrambler?)   550euros.

Any questions or for more photos, PM, or 636070042 (Have Whatsapp)
Thanks,
Mark