Terrorist atrocities.

Started by guest14507, August 21, 2017, 12:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nibbler

It's all very well saying that the vast majority are peaceful but how do you distinguish? Human nature being what it is anyone can be forgiven for looking at any North Africans or Arabs with suspicion.
Nibbler.

lmj52

Quote from: webejamin on August 21, 2017, 19:26:09 PM
Plus of course, it's an un-Islamic deed to inform on a fellow Muslim to a non-Muslim authority, no matter the reason. There probably are some around that might warn the police of any mind games occurring in any Muslim community, or their family or friends, but there might also be hens around with teeth.  From my own experience they all clam up in the presence of non Muslims, and keep it in the family, whatever the subject.
Imams are a powerful force in the Muslim communities, whatever they say, goes.
It's how it is. :72:    

Webs. I agree.  :73:
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

345 Challenger

As I have said right from the start of this gross dereliction of due care  to the subjects of this country by this and all previous UK governments, not until someone famous or of note is caught up in an incident will anything change. There is no more protection now than 10 years ago, I mean who needs guns when a Transit or a 40 ton lorry can do so much harm, not in a million years did anyone think these would be used as a means to mass murder. Unfortunately we have only 1 choice, get used to it. It will get a lot worse, and there's absolutely nothing that can stop these atrocities until our or any other western government grow some gonads and actually tackle the problem, and kick the present liberal thinking into touch..

guest14507

Tintin comments that the "vast majority" of muslims are peaceful. It is estimated that in 2030 there will be over 58 million muslims living in the EU, if you say the "vast majority" are 99% and they are the "peaceful ones, that leaves 580,000 that are not. Over half a million terrorists, is that acceptable?

webejamin

Quote from: Greggers on August 21, 2017, 20:27:37 PM
Wouldn't worry me if the whole of the middle east was somehow ejected into space.
They'll probably wish they had, time the oil runs dry.

Greggers

Wouldn't worry me if the whole of the middle east was somehow ejected into space.

webejamin

Plus of course, it's an un-Islamic deed to inform on a fellow Muslim to a non-Muslim authority, no matter the reason. There probably are some around that might warn the police of any mind games occurring in any Muslim community, or their family or friends, but there might also be hens around with teeth.  From my own experience they all clam up in the presence of non Muslims, and keep it in the family, whatever the subject.
Imams are a powerful force in the Muslim communities, whatever they say, goes.
It's how it is. :72:    

zilnor

345 is right.
For some years, it has been the Islamic extremists who are murdering people on the streets of Europe and across the world. We know they are in the minority but their numbers seem to be increasing.

345 Challenger

One difference here tintin, none of the other religions are driving vans and lorries into crowds of innocent people, or blowing themselves up to try to kill as many none believers as possible at the present moment in time, not saying they haven't in the past, but now, today, they aren't.

tintin

In my experience the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful and cause no offence to the majority of UK residents, it is the fringe members of all religions that cause problems, but as England is a Christian country perhaps we had better ban all Catholics, protestants, jews, mormons, christadelthiests, jehovas witnesses, methodists, atheists to name a few.
Mike

Pinkgolf

:c029:
If the responses to some of my posts are anything to go by.......this post will certainly set the cat amongst the pigeons!!!!!!!

guest14507

What do you do with the ones that are already in a country, both imams and known sympathisers?

Roger

Yes, if you want to start WW3

However what all western governments should do is to stop Saudi preachers infiltrating western mosques
because they bring with them non western ideas in conflict with the western ideas accepted by most european muslims.

But the UK will not do this because it needs Saudi money.

guest14507

Given the wave of killing and maiming being inflicted worldwide by muslim terrorists, is it now time to outlaw the islamic religion, close mosques and extradite imams from all non islamic countries?