Recommendations for a Auto electrician .

Started by longsands, March 15, 2010, 09:29:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longsands

As I was passing Electromecanica Arboleas (Miguel's garage near the Mora Garage) this morning, I called in and explained to Miguel the problem I was having.  He did some quick checks with a voltmeter and was able to identify the problem, a faulty battery. A new battery  was fitted and assurances from Miguel that that was the problem.  (A week ago, another garage had told me that the battery was OK and that it was a failed rear light light switch. This was replaced, but three days later the problem occurred again).

Thank you all for taking the trouble to help me.

Longsands

gazs

Hi
Try derek he is mobile and goes under the name of auto magic he has all the latest auto diagnostic kit and i have used him in the past with no problems +34622403678
Hope this helps
Gary

JohnandJay

Hogs, Sorry but have to disagree with you. We took our car into Miguel on DECEMBER 8th 2009 ( yes 15 months ago) for what miguel said was not a difficult job. Low and behold 15 months down the line and our car in STILL in Miguels garage in bits. All we get is a shake of the head when we ask what the h*ll is going on. Miguel is a nice man and prior to this incident we had no trouble with him. But for us we would never recommend him to anyone.
Jay

HogRider

The guy in Arboleas by the Mora Oil is called Miguel and has a 1st class reputation for Auto Electrics !

Hogs :tiphat:

Scotty

Philip in Santo Petar is very good and reasonable with his prices

He also doesn't try to rip you off

loraine

Try the chaps at Indalo car repair and service centre give them a ring on 696 692 053 or 610 311 511 or just pop in for a chat they are at there new premises now which is along from Longos the 1st unit with the
classic cars outside. :clap:

ziggystardust

there is a auto electrician at arbelous just next to the petrol station up from the bowling center.

longsands

Problem with the car, need a auto electrican, (In Albox) any recommendations would be must grateful.

Longsands