Best deal for car insurance renewal ?

Started by 2003 cobra, November 28, 2016, 14:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annastasia

We are with albox insurance a few years ago our car was written off Glenn sorted everything for us saved us a lot of worry and confusion . He rang the car hire sorted out the appearance to the court at purchena took all the worry from us and explained every thing to us patiently. The claim was settled within 2 weeks and he told us what to do with the written off car. We would never use anyone else.

telcaz

Not to add to the confusion, but i have been with Kevin Lewis for the last four years, and have always been happy with his prices, as has been said, you sit at his desk and talk face to face, fortunately i have never had to make a claim, so who knows, would the praise continue?
                                                  Terry.

felipe

Try AJB Insurance. I have been with them for 11 years and they always get the best deal for me. Better than LD.

2003 cobra

Thank you to everybody who has given us some really helpful information on this issue.

Elgin

Quote from: 2003 cobra on November 28, 2016, 14:35:22 PM
Hi if this is in the wrong section please advise me where it should be thank you.

Now can anybody offer sensible advise about getting the best priced deal on car insurance here?

I have looked but can find no comparison sites, so which company offers the best deal please?

Thank you.

There are some Spanish price comparison sites for example:-

www.rastreator.com

www.acierto.com
www.kelisto.es

ginger

PuffTheMagicDragon

Linea Directa, generally speaking, will always beat any other quote, but only by a few Euros.
So the question is, who offers the best cover, again LD can be flexible on this, but in my experience, only matching and not beating.
I ended up going with Kevin Lewis, because I sat in front of him while he explained everything about the policy and answered my questions, rather than someone on the end of the phone, who sounded like she was reading a script.
To me, being able to talk to someone direct, is worth just a few extra Euros.

Puff

SKB

We have had our car insurance with Linea Directa for many years and their prices and services are always the best.  As has already been said, tell them you have had a cheaper quote and they will always match it.  We were told only a couple of weeks ago by an Insurance broker that Linea Directa were extremely hard to beat.  We also have our house insurance with them.  LD every time.

Jay

When looking for our renewal we did the rounds, went into Ibex, liberty seguros and mapfre, we called abbeygate and linea directa and asked the same questionn"how much and whats covered". For us the best deal was mapfre even though it is with liberty seguros they were 50 euros cheaper than going direct with liberty seguros, so always worth doing the leg work yourself. 

Try mapfre in Albox, just down from the town hall and Spanish should not be an issue as Elliott speaks English, I have always found him helpful and will try his best.

harley1

Be careful with LD you NCB is not covered

Harley1
I might wear the trousers but my wife tells me which ones to put on

Tetley

Quote from: 2003 cobra on November 28, 2016, 14:35:22 PM
Hi if this is in the wrong section please advise me where it should be thank you.

Now can anybody offer sensible advise about getting the best priced deal on car insurance here?

I have looked but can find no comparison sites, so which company offers the best deal please?

Thank you.

get a price from LD  example 340e,leave it 4 days,they will ring yer back at some point,tell them you have had a better deal ie 290e,they will match it.

my bmw was 360,i got a quote for 285 3rd party and LD did fully com for the same money.

:outtahere:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

cg

had the same problem , but if I were you I would go and see Kevin at liberty office down the side street, next to tuck INN and just up from mercadonnas. he always been really good and helpfull

BobL

We use Linea Directa for the 4x4 and the policy includes a car post.accident. also if write off or stolen then like for like. Abbeygate no hire car this area & wouldn't put teplacement in.writing. Allianz for our motorhome.and as with Linea Directa. Lastly we were wiyh a Lloyds backed Company and in case of theft or write off.were ecpecting me to sign for 1/3
The value if the vehicle. Bob

2003 cobra

Thank you.