October

Started by Tetley, May 08, 2024, 09:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

no problem , I  think its a great idea ,ie up dating and further  controlling our EU borders  :afro: last thing we need this side of our  EU wall is a load of  un checked interlopers Turning up and the possible lowering of our EU  standards  :laugh:

:wink:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

DLMcN

Thanks Tets - I passed that on to our offspring in the UK: they had not heard of it.

Tetley

for anybody that does not know ,UK Based and coming to see us all in october..... :police:   :afro:

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/two-thirds-uk-adults-unaware-eu-travel-rules-ees/
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol