ISP

Started by Made In Albox, May 10, 2013, 15:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Bad John

:police: We have been here for 7 years, started with Movistar (Telefonica) and soon gave them the boot. Been with Albox OnLine ever since and have no problems. There were a couple of teething problems but both phone and internet both brilliant. Having a UK number included saves all in the UK quite a bit? You nominate a UK exchange that you want to use and then all UK callers are charged to that exchange ie we chose East Grinstead (01342) and everyone who calls us get charged the rate to that number.  :D
BigBadJohn.

Lisasbolt

I would say so far so good with albox on-line been with them for only 3 months but great service. we are the opposite side of albox to you though
good luck with your business

baldeagle2013

We had albox online for years and the service was awful. Im not slagging them off but being honest , I Don't quite know why I stayed with them for so long but we did until I finally had enough and then we moved to Martin at euro sat wiz and the service has been excellent since then.

What Is weird is that both companies use the same infrastructure yet with albox online it was pants and with eurosatwiz its great. Hmmm Work that one out

loulou

We have had Albox On Line ever since they started and the last few months the internet has been rubbish................

Cheese

I agree we have had albox on line for about three years,very good service Internet speed good and line.
Hope this helps.

CT

Another vote for albox-online. I believe they advertise on here but:

info@albox-online.net

Tel: 950 091 111

valliant

Couldn't agree more Albox online very good service you can also get a very fast speed if required for your business and a reliable telephone line

Rod

Albox on line too. You get a UK telephone number as well.

Made In Albox

Hi there, I'm looking to set up a small business in the Arboleas/La Alfoquia area. I need a reliable and reasonably priced internet provider to supply an internet/phone service. Any recommendations would be most welcome. A name that seems to come up is Euro Sat Wiz, Wiz Sat Euro....something like that?
Thanks.
Rick