Abu Qatada wants to go.

Started by webejamin, May 10, 2013, 17:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramblarider

Quote from: CT on May 12, 2013, 15:17:47 PM
I see that when one of Britain's most wanted men was detained by Spanish police on the Costa Blanca on Friday (BBC News today) there was no talk of human rights or appeals to higher courts but he is in court tomorrow and will be extradited immediately.

That's because he was arrested on a European Arrest Warrant (which UKIP and many tories want to scrap), and because the UK is an EU state signed up to the European Convention on Human Rights (which UKIP and many tories also want to withdraw from). If things were different, his appeals could take years and they might never have got him.

CT

I see that when one of Britain's most wanted men was detained by Spanish police on the Costa Blanca on Friday (BBC News today) there was no talk of human rights or appeals to higher courts but he is in court tomorrow and will be extradited immediately.

cantabrian

Ryanair flight with a bacon sarnie, possibly chokes to death on the rind !!!!!

temasek

God Speed is my opinion....only hope he takes his relatives with him...and a 'contact' under each arm!
Less benefits to pay...
Wherever he is in the world he is a very dangerous person.
W.R.L.F.C.

rt21

So we should encourage all the islam fundamentalists to come and live in the UK :D

Richard

Elle Sid

Quote from: ABRAHAM on May 11, 2013, 10:30:17 AM
Better the enemy where you can see them, out of the UK out of sight out of mind.
If he is such a threat to the UK who knows what he can get up to when he is outside the UK and not being supervised by the UK authorities.

A very well made and chilling observation. He has loads of contacts in the UK who may be controlled by him in the future particularly if the Jordanian court now aquits him. Bin Laden conducted his hate campaign from abroad.

ABRAHAM

Better the enemy where you can see them, out of the UK out of sight out of mind.
If he is such a threat to the UK who knows what he can get up to when he is outside the UK and not being supervised by the UK authorities.

Red

Quote from: LosHiggers on May 10, 2013, 18:02:56 PM
I can feel a party coming on!! One less to worry about!! :drinks:
I expect their are a few more ready to replace him !

Woden

He's working the percentages, He knows that in the next few weeks that the Westminster Trough Mob will be breaking up for their summer hols and won't be resuming the Westminster subsidised bars and restaurants club till late October / early November.  Then they will be knocking off for Christmas.

Honestly how many of us know  Politicians  that can ratify treaties and change laws in a couple or three weeks ?  Come on these toerags in SW1 can't lie straight in bed ! 

Also remembering that the roving eye of public opinion has just skimmed over MP's ripping it out of the 2nd house expenses and starngely this story (Abu the Terrorist) breaks in the news within 24 hours ? Deals have been done in my opinion !

Woden

LosHiggers

I can feel a party coming on!! One less to worry about!! :drinks:

bomagdrink

Quote from: webejamin on May 10, 2013, 17:08:57 PM
Abu will go back to face the music on his own accord he says.
I think his lawyers know already that he's going back, so for them not to lose their case and lose face, he is advised to go gracefully ;D
I hope that's how it is anyway ;D things are looking up :clap:
I was amazed to read that 'abu' won so many baby shows when he was a child ..wonder will he able to take his 'baby show trophies with him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

webejamin

Abu will go back to face the music on his own accord he says.
I think his lawyers know already that he's going back, so for them not to lose their case and lose face, he is advised to go gracefully ;D
I hope that's how it is anyway ;D things are looking up :clap: