Police stop criminal activity in Kent

Started by Elle Sid, May 11, 2013, 09:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABRAHAM

Is there a difference between Thatcherites and UKIP I think not they both represent the loony right its just that UKIP have one more policy the Thatcherites

byrney

Playing conkers, climbing trees ?  Oh no John, it´s the end of the World as we know it......

sleepy john

These kids should be beaten and then locked up. This is the thin end of the wedge, before we know it, we'll have kids playing conkers and climbing trees, whatever next.

Tetley

Quote from: byrney on May 11, 2013, 16:47:26 PM
Oh come on Tetley, they can´t be UKIP supporters, they are the constabulary.......

No Dear the punter not the cops.... we all know our dear girls & boys in UK  Blue  are Thacherites  ;)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

byrney

Oh come on Tetley, they can´t be UKIP supporters, they are the constabulary.......

Tetley

Quote from: casablanca on May 11, 2013, 14:00:01 PM
Quote from: CT on May 11, 2013, 11:56:00 AM
Seems rather odd they can't actually trace the officers allegedly involved, one for CID perhaps.

Or perhaps it's not true and the girls father is a member of some "cranky leftish anti police mob" :-\, well, it is posssible, if unlikely.

probably just an over  exited UKIP  suporter recovering from a bender  :)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

casablanca

Quote from: CT on May 11, 2013, 11:56:00 AM
Seems rather odd they can't actually trace the officers allegedly involved, one for CID perhaps.

Or perhaps it's not true and the girls father is a member of some "cranky leftish anti police mob" :-\, well, it is posssible, if unlikely.

Cuddlybill

I think the saying.................'custard, turd, bowl, detect, both hands, couldn't'...comes to mind......

Looks like one for Nibbler or BigBadJohn to sort.....

CB..MindHowYouGo..
The 3 rings of marriage...........engagement ring, wedding ring & suffering!!
You only need 2 words to keep a marriage happy......Yes dear....

CT

Elle Sid

Quote from: ABRAHAM on May 11, 2013, 10:32:54 AM
I always knew police in the UK mainly targeted the soft options but this just confirms it.
The officers involved should be sacked.

I think sacking them would be a bit tough, but they should be made to go and appologise to her armed with a good supply of sweets and teddy bears.

ABRAHAM

I always knew police in the UK mainly targeted the soft options but this just confirms it.
The officers involved should be sacked.

byrney

Good to see they´ve got their finger on the pulse - catch these driminals when they´re young that´s what I say!!

Elle Sid

Beware if you go to Kent there is some mind boggling criminal activity going on there, but thankfully our wonderful police are on the case

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-22475517