Mark Medic??

Started by Wendy, May 14, 2013, 08:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cielos

Quote from: CT on May 14, 2013, 12:02:58 PM
But not much use if people can't contact him, particularly when they have a problem

And if he is the one who has the keys to access the pool  :head

Of course unexpected emergencies can arise, but surely he could leave keys etc. with someone and text clients (or get someone to do so on his behalf) to let them know??

CT

But not much use if people can't contact him, particularly when they have a problem

baldeagle2013

I think calling him a waste of space is unfair sylvester. You don't know why he is not responding, He may be hospitalized out of the country or jus busy who knows but what I will say be patient he will get back to you

He is the best so called swimming pool engineer around here by a mile. The guy is honest, knowledgable and I will not use anyone except mark and that's a fact.

LosHiggers

he does seem to be a bit hit and miss, you just have to keep trying!

sylvester789

Hi Wendy
He is a complete waste of time sent Emails phone calls nothing suggest you find some one else.

Wendy

Does anyone know if Mark has gone? I have tried 6 texts (no replies), phone calls (which ring and then go to busy signal) and emails (again no replies). He has my keys so he can clean the pool whenever he wants and it desperately needs a clean. Please can any one help. Thank you.