INTERNET PROVIDER

Started by Whinging old git, April 30, 2018, 15:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldbirchy

Poor IPTV reception is usually down to the IPTV provider. As long as you have reasonable down and upload speed. Most of these services are sub contracted. Contact them first.

Regards Andy

lmj52

Quote from: Trucker on May 01, 2018, 18:51:39 PM
Where we live we have Albox on Line, we get mostly around 20 down and 2 up...I had problems with IPTV and after Albox on Line had been out about 4 times checking, changing areal and settings..we even changed the router but in the end it was down to bad IPTV service..took a kicking as no money refund and went to another server..and not a expensive one neither...end result...much much better tv..

Thanks for that, I'm with them too, but getting half your speeds.??
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Trucker

Where we live we have Albox on Line, we get mostly around 20 down and 2 up...I had problems with IPTV and after Albox on Line had been out about 4 times checking, changing areal and settings..we even changed the router but in the end it was down to bad IPTV service..took a kicking as no money refund and went to another server..and not a expensive one neither...end result...much much better tv..

lmj52

Quote from: byrney on May 01, 2018, 17:40:48 PM
10.4 sounds good to me and should accommodate everything that you wish to download - although if you are paying for more, then I understand your concerns.

Remember with internet, you never get what you pay for.....fact of life.

Think it's the upload speed that is the issue, also download should be At least 20 mbps I'm told
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

byrney

10.4 sounds good to me and should accommodate everything that you wish to download - although if you are paying for more, then I understand your concerns.

Remember with internet, you never get what you pay for.....fact of life.

lmj52

What speeds are you getting with Albox online? My iptv gone bad, but seems it's due to poor internet. My download only 10.4 and upload is 0.49. This is crap.
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

MAZ4929

Albox Online - always had good reception backed by excellent customer service.
What is important is not only to attain victory for democracy, it is to retain democracy.
Nelson Mandela.

Elena

evansnews

Whinging old git

Hi all, for a few years now ive been using iptv, but have always had problems with the picture freezing, I have tried upping my download speeds but still suffer with it freezing. I have found out that its probably down to bandwidth, which is down to internet provider, when the soaps ect are on the picture freezes more than ever, that's when her in doors moans more about the tv. So can anyone please recommend a good internet supplier around the Zurgena area.