LHD MOTORHOME WANTED X

Started by Curlygirly, February 15, 2017, 21:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen4

Cl3880

Curlygirly

Quote from: sandy b on February 17, 2017, 07:52:34 AM
Hi there, we sold our campervan last week.  :c023:There is a caravan and camping show on in Murcia this week. It has been on from 10th to 19 th Feb. Sunday its on until 2 pm. Its at Torres de Cotillas near Murcia.
Sandy

Thanks, do you or does anyone know if these camping shows only sell new Camping vans or both secondhand too??? Just tried to look it up on the internet but couldn't find it? Thanks

Curlygirly

Quote from: sandy b on February 17, 2017, 07:52:34 AM
Hi there, we sold our campervan last week.  :c023:There is a caravan and camping show on in Murcia this week. It has been on from 10th to 19 th Feb. Sunday its on until 2 pm. Its at Torres de Cotillas near Murcia.
Sandy
Awww I'm sad to have missed it, but pleased for you. Thank you so much for the tip off, Lol 👍

sandy b

Hi there, we sold our campervan last week.  :c023:There is a caravan and camping show on in Murcia this week. It has been on from 10th to 19 th Feb. Sunday its on until 2 pm. Its at Torres de Cotillas near Murcia.
Sandy

Curlygirly

Quote from: ColinC on February 16, 2017, 17:27:16 PM
There is a motorhome show on this month in Alicante ..was in Caravanas Cruz near Alicante a couple of weeks ago they were advertising it there..
Thank you very much Colin.

Curlygirly

Quote from: Karen4 on February 16, 2017, 21:45:19 PM
I've sent Sandy a message about it for you.
Oooh thank you so much xx

Karen4

I've sent Sandy a message about it for you.
Cl3880

Curlygirly

Quote from: Karen4 on February 16, 2017, 16:02:22 PM
You might want to contact sandy b on this forum as she had a good one for sale?
Hi Karen4, thank you, someone else told me about Sandy b's MOTORHOME for sale. But I can't seem to find it on here or her??? Can anyone help?
Do you or anyone know Sandy b, has she sold her MOTORHOME? If not we'd love to hear from her.... ?
Thanks 👍

ColinC

There is a motorhome show on this month in Alicante ..was in Caravanas Cruz near Alicante a couple of weeks ago they were advertising it there..

Karen4

You might want to contact sandy b on this forum as she had a good one for sale?
Cl3880

Curlygirly

Hi everyone,
Hubby and I have decided to buy a second hand LHD MOTORHOME so we can do lots of traveling etc. We visited the Hispervan place at Antas but were very disappointed at what they had remaining for sale (not up to date web-site only one left second hand left for sale). We live near Oria.
Can anyone help advice us please of where we can find a good dealer, one with a variety of stock to view, or any private sellers we'd love to hear from you. There is just the two of us so a two birth or small four birth wanted.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give 💕