Premier League Chat

Started by Biggin, August 10, 2018, 22:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John and Sue

Wolves will be ok, two players from yesterdays team wont be there most of the season, Everton will be in the top 8 this year.

John

Biggin

So after yesterday are our Wolves contingent happy or do you think you will struggle to Stay in the League ??

Biggin

Quote from: Angleseyite on August 11, 2018, 09:37:10 AM
Quote from: Biggin on August 10, 2018, 22:03:56 PM
Man U top the Premier League :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: probably the only time this season. Same Old same old Man U get an early goal then let Leicester dictate the game very few chances created got a second goal late in game and then concede in stoppage time.
Don't see them doing anything this year .
Positive Luke Shaw played well I hope Jose gives him a chance

Really boring, typical Morinio play, very defensive and unpleasant to watch. I think a 5th or 6th place this season.

Don't think I would disagree with that

Angleseyite

Quote from: Biggin on August 10, 2018, 22:03:56 PM
Man U top the Premier League :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: probably the only time this season. Same Old same old Man U get an early goal then let Leicester dictate the game very few chances created got a second goal late in game and then concede in stoppage time.

Really boring, typical Morinio play, very defensive and unpleasant to watch. I think a 5th or 6th place this season.

Biggin