Not everyone is happy
Or filled with joy and cheer

Somewhere sat in England
There is a grin turned upside down
I'd pay to see the face right now
Of that tosser called Mike Brown.

Paul

Quote from: lmj52 on March 16, 2019, 19:22:17 PM
Paul enjoy your night in Cardiff, my daughter lives there and having a great time.
A great night in our local here. Awesome Grand Slam for Wales.
Well done Scotland

I was on taxi duty unfortunately.  my daughter was at the game perks of working for admiral. I had the legal amount while watching the game. great day of rugby for most of us.

Dunedin

In the Women's game it will take a miracle for them not to get the grand slam. Just gone half time and leading 59-0 against Scotland. They could make it 100 the way they are going. :tongue:

It's all over 80-0

Dunedin

In the Women's game it will take a miracle for them not to get the grand slam. Just gone half time and leading 59-0 against Scotland. They could make it 100 the way they are going. :tongue:

Biggin

What a result for Scotland I think that means we retain the Calcutta Cup :laugh:

lmj52

Paul enjoy your night in Cardiff, my daughter lives there and having a great time.
A great night in our local here. Awesome Grand Slam for Wales.
Well done Scotland
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Dunedin

England all over Scotland in the first half leading 31-7. Scotland half way through second half substitute 4 players and in only ten minutes draw level. What a game. :tongue.

Fantastic second half which ends in the highest ever scoring draw. Well played Scotland.

Paul

cymru am byth congratulations . fantastic  result, first coach ever to win 3 grand slams . great night in Cardiff to tonight

Dunedin

England all over Scotland in the first half leading 31-7. Scotland half way through second half substitute 4 players and in only ten minutes draw level. What a game. :tongue.

Dunedin

Our men's team look like losing out to Wales for the title, but our women go from strength to strength. They have just walloped Italy 55 - O.

Dunedin

I think both the men and the women teams have it in the bag.  :laugh:

Lynden

Solid performance from England, with just the odd moments that show what France could be.
Wales, England will decide the title this year for sure. England have played better rugby so far....but...Wales in Cardiff and up against England will surely raise their game. It’s going to be brutal.

lmj52

Well that was a comprehensive victory by England. The title I think is theirs now I think. Grand slam?
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Biggin

Aye Scotland are just luring them into a false sense of security ahead of the World Cup :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lynden

The Irish had to work for that one. Scotland handed it to them with too many errors. Still that will get them going. Wales also had quite a game too but it’s starting to look like a Wales or English tournament.

doreen1

Phew 😓 That was a close one. Scotland played very well but I'm delighted Ireland won 🇮🇪

doreen1

Biggin, even the the dog ( West Highland Terrier ) was happier than me 😬

Biggin

Quote from: doreen1 on February 03, 2019, 10:14:21 AM
Well that didn't go to plan 😩
Well done England 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

One half of the house not happy yesterday then

Angleseyite

Quote from: lmj52 on February 03, 2019, 10:28:00 AM
Certainly opened up the tournament!
Scotland currently top of the table. :grin:
Its good to see our Scottish brethren up there :grin:

lmj52

Certainly opened up the tournament!
Scotland currently top of the table. :grin:
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

doreen1

Well that didn't go to plan 😩
Well done England 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

lmj52

Quote from: Dunedin on February 02, 2019, 17:01:13 PM
I think it will be closer than the other games played so far, but would put my money on England. :wink:

Looks like you’re correct. England pretty dominant.
Problem is John Inverdale and Clive Woodward will be talking about, Grand slam, England winnng World Cup etc. Lol. :grin:
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Dunedin

I think it will be closer than the other games played so far, but would put my money on England. :wink:

doreen1

Well done Wales.
We are just finished prepping for our rugby & curry night. We have 4 English friends, 2 Spanish friends, 1 Venezuelan friend and 1 German friend coming. I'm the only Irish ( oh and the dog 🐶) one here.

It could be very noisy here. Com'n Ireland 🇮🇪
( I will support England but never when they are playing Ireland 😬)

lmj52

Well last night was the proverbial game of two halves. Wales always start slow in their first game. Exciting second half.
Scotland should beat Italy this afternoon. Ireland should just edge it over England. If they do it will make them favourites for the tournament.
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

felipe

If you fancy watching it on a big screen all the games are being shown on the new huge screen at the bowling centre. Starting tonight at 9.00pm.

doreen1

lmj52

One of my favourites. 😂
An interviewer for French television asked Gareth Edwards if he felt that the brilliant Welsh Rugby XV of the 70s would beat the current French XV.  Gareth thought for a minute and replied, 'we'll the French side are very fit, talented, and the game has changed so much.  I think I should err on the side of caution and say it would be a DRAW'.  The Frenchman replied, ' You surprise me Gareth.  I thought being biased to Wales you would say that Wales would easily beat France!'  Without a moments hesitation Gareth said, 'No I don't think so.  I am sure Wales would hold them to a draw............But not win........After all we are all in our 60s and 70s now!'
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

lmj52

Quote from: doreen1 on February 01, 2019, 14:59:35 PM
Looking forward to it too Imj52. Always interesting in this household 😬
I see Eddie up to his old tricks again 😏

As ever Doreen. Getting his excuses in ready.  :grin:
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

doreen1

Looking forward to it too Imj52. Always interesting in this household 😬
I see Eddie up to his old tricks again 😏

lmj52

Starting tonight. Let’s hope for an exciting tournament. Could be quite close this year. Enjoy the matches whoever you support.
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.