ARBOR PRESS

Started by Three Blind Mice, March 24, 2014, 11:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Three Blind Mice

adasingleton

I am wanting it for making impressions on leather, so it doesn't need to be high torque, 1/2 - 1 ton will so.

I have sourced a few places, but most won't ship to Spain........but in the last few mins, have found one who will.

http://www.chronos.ltd.uk/acatalog/Engineering_Menu_Arbor_Presses___Metalforming___Cutting_Tools_340.html#aSMA1251

I can get a 1/2 ton one for 26 quid and only 16 shipping.....ordered one.

Many thanks for your time and effort and offer  :tiphat:

adasingleton

I'm driving back to uk next week might be able to pick one up for you .let you know .whats your budget?

Tetley

Quote from: Three Blind Mice on March 24, 2014, 13:06:31 PM
Thanks Tetley.

Swings and roundabouts, it will cost me 20+ euros to get to Albox and back.

I will keep trying to find a second hand one here   :tiphat:

if you keep looking on here one may turn up    http://www.milanuncios.com/   anything here tho thats tools & machine tools is normaly daft money.

:tiphat:

failing that if your pressing bushes,just put them in the wifes fridge freezer, shrink em,then knock em in with a copper hammer  ;)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Three Blind Mice

Thanks Tetley.

Swings and roundabouts, it will cost me 20+ euros to get to Albox and back.

I will keep trying to find a second hand one here   :tiphat:

Tetley

Quote from: byrney on March 24, 2014, 12:31:49 PM
Hi Tetley, I thought Fred does just house removals.  From what you're saying he can bring across smaller packages which are presumably delivered to him in UK?

It's just that sometimes it's impossible to get things delivered to Spain from the UK and it would be handy if there was someone to act as the "middle man".

bryns he brings all my stuff,if you give him a ring,i carnt speek for him but im sure he will help you if he can .  :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

byrney

Hi Tetley, I thought Fred does just house removals.  From what you're saying he can bring across smaller packages which are presumably delivered to him in UK?

It's just that sometimes it's impossible to get things delivered to Spain from the UK and it would be handy if there was someone to act as the "middle man".

Tetley

Quote from: Three Blind Mice on March 24, 2014, 12:16:37 PM
Where will I find Fred Phillips ?

Are packages delivered to the door ?

Soreee for all the questions.

And thanks. :tiphat:

http://www.fredphillipsremovalsltd.co.uk/

post the pakage to Fred,he brings it to Arboleas then you pay him for the shipping from his depo to Arboleas and you collect and pay at Arboleas.
:tiphat:

Three Blind Mice

Where will I find Fred Phillips ?

Are packages delivered to the door ?

Soreee for all the questions.

And thanks. :tiphat:

Tetley

you need

the package weight and size,then contact Fred phillips int lorry co,get it shipped to Fred,he will then bring it from gillingham to here,he ships all my stuff from guitar pick ups to milling machines  :tiphat:

Three Blind Mice

Can anyone point me in the direction in finding an arbor press, a second hand one would do.

Prederably 1 ton press, like this..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-TON-1000kg-ARBOUR-PRESS-BEARINGS-BUSHES-JT3-33710M-/181227668684?pt=UK_BOI_Metalworking_Milling_Welding_Metalworking_Supplies_ET&hash=item2a3202c4cc

The shipping to Spain costs as much as the item, that is if they will ship to Spain.

Thanks.