Update on our missing Staffy BROOKE

Started by Val Thompson, June 26, 2016, 13:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chilieagle

Hello John & Val ,

We really hope you find her, we also looking everywhere.
We also saw a black dog with a red collar this week ,but the time we want to come back  the dog was gone....
maybe it was another one
But cross fingers !!!!!!

good luck & hope
Stef & Rietje

roboman

Early morning 7 30 to 9 or late on 7 to 9 is probably the best time that's usually when they will be looking for food.
Illegitimi non carbonundrum

glo1802

Chin up ! Will keep an eye out sounds hopeful I really hope you get her back soon !

MELEE

Just had a thought, when you go back to where Brooke was seen if you leave an old t shirt/jumper/shirt anything you have been wearing
so it has your scent on, she might just stay there so you can return again

cgmaywood

I hope you can find her, everything crossed for you.

Chrissy x

MELEE

Lizzie1201

I really hope you find her🙏🏻🙏🏻

Val Thompson

Brooke has been seen this morning (Sunday 26th June) behind Arboleas in the area of Los Requenos/Los Lomicos.  She was seen on the main road by the bins, but by the time we got there she had disappeared again.  PLEASE keep a look out for her, we're absolutely frantic, especially now there's renewed hope.  We would like to thank you all for your continued help and support, it means the world to us.  John and I will be back in the area Brooke was seen later this afternoon and will continue to put up posters with her description and the reward information on.  I've just fed the puppies and they're all doing quite well, so now back to searching for mum!   Thank you all again - Val & John Thompson  Mobile 642 364 782