just out of intrest !

Started by andie, March 26, 2010, 18:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owdoggy

Quote from: unclebob on March 29, 2010, 12:18:22 PM

We should make a standard................ 3rd Sunday of the month, at a given meeting place, regardless of who turns up.
Bob

Now there's a canny idea :clap:

Doggy

markandkaren

count me in!! (when i'm allowed to go out and play!)
mark

unclebob

Shirtsleeve
Thanks that would be good. I have a few of my own. To the point that I have started videoing them (I have a camera mount on the handlebars). Trouble is, I only started the recordings in November..... just before the crap weather came and stayed.

We should make a standard................ 3rd Sunday of the month, at a given meeting place, regardless of who turns up.
Bob

shirtsleeve

Unclebob Ive got just the run you, if we ever get together, remind me to let you know, its a belter.
                              Shirty  (Tenere)
                                              :tiphat: :tiphat:

Yorkshireman

I'm over in May Aug and Oct,and will team up with me mate Eduardo in Albabanchez,thats a Harley and a Kawasaki cruiser...2 more!
Ear all see all say nowt,eat all sup all pay nowt,and if tha ever does owt for nowt , allus do it for thisen!

unclebob

Hi guys
A BBQ would be nice, but I wasn't looking for anything so exotic. I was thinking meeting up centrally, quick chat, while we wait for late comers, a ride through some nice countryside on a decent bendy (but not TOO challenging) road to a quiet remote bar, more chats with like minded people and a steady ride back.
(I live a simple life).
Bob

shirtsleeve

Hoggie my bike can go on the Autovia but there are no lovely bends to play with, so I stay off if possible.
                        Viva la tarmac
                                         Shirty  :tiphat:

HogRider

Mmmmmmmmmm Biker Bar-B-Q

Now there's a thought ! let me have a think on it during me solo jaunt to the UK in April !

Hogs

PS Now you got me at it Steve  Question, Does any body have a scoot that's NOT able to ride on the Autovia ?

andie

Quote from: jim on March 27, 2010, 16:37:07 PM
S*it me 2 wheels are in blighty don't suppose that counts. :crazy: :crazy: :vomit: :vomit: :tiphat:

21  :wave
Just keep an eye out for the brit  "care in the comunity pensioner brigade " ;) if yer bring it here jim,dont want ti rev the moaning bugggers up ! (plus watch out for em putting a spell on yer , :o i got turned inti a feild mouse last week and got chased home by a jack russel  ;D )

brum brum !  ;D S

jim

S*it me 2 wheels are in blighty don't suppose that counts. :crazy: :crazy: :vomit: :vomit: :tiphat:
DILLIGAF

andie

jake

Hi,
Ive got a suzuki and my mates got a triumph

andie

Quote from: 3M on March 27, 2010, 10:19:47 AM
hi steve
sounds good to me count me in.
cheers paul 8)

Yo Paul
yes i had you penciled in .
S   :wave  :tiphat:

3M

hi steve
sounds good to me count me in.
cheers paul 8)
Paul & Mette

andie

Quote from: Hogs on March 27, 2010, 06:57:35 AM
Ahhhhhh !
And there was me thinking we were going to have a mini rally and Bar-B-Q at casa Sugar Cube drinkin' all ya beer ! :rofl:
Hogs :whistle:
Hogs  :wave
if sombody wants to organise the barby, (ie we all tip in for the grub & ale )our young kid will play all the Bad &co,Floyd,Free,Thinn Lizzy,Bon Jovi, numbers  !,and il do the sound bit !wi could have a bit of a  bicking garden fart  ;D (i thinks its spelt like that anyway )
S  :tiphat:

Ptarmigan

Count me in too. I'm in Los Higuerales with a BMW 650GS.

HogRider

Ahhhhhh !
And there was me thinking we were going to have a mini rally and Bar-B-Q at casa Sugar Cube drinkin' all ya beer ! :rofl:
Hogs :whistle:

andie

Quote from: shirtsleeve on March 26, 2010, 20:07:49 PM
Where are we going with this Steve, are you hoping we could all get together at some point, if so count me in
                          Rgards Shirty (Steve)  :tiphat:

17 ish of us  :wave
just put it up out of intrest really,just to see how many 2 wheeled like minded folks thair are around.
:tiphat: S

HogRider

There's also Steve and Adrian near Alhambra with their BMW's, Colin Mac, Arbiland, HD RoadKing, George at Santa Maria with a Harley ! Bob from angel welding with his Harley, so there's a few more ! Oh and Rik near me wiv a BMW
Hogs  :tiphat:

shirtsleeve

Where are we going with this Steve, are you hoping we could all get together at some point, if so count me in
                          Rgards Shirty (Steve)  :tiphat:

andie

thats 11  of us up to now  :tiphat: S

andie

Quote from: unclebob on March 26, 2010, 19:22:55 PM
I ride a scooter.......... does that count?

yep Bob,anything with 2 wheels ( apart from my Mrs,is wheel barrow  ;D )
S  :wave  :tiphat:

unclebob

I ride a scooter.......... does that count?

harley1

There's me Terry and clive from el prado and eddie at albox with harley's and TIM  with a kwaka cruiser
Harley1  :clap: :clap:
I might wear the trousers but my wife tells me which ones to put on

andie

just out of intrest how many biking folks have we got among us ?,the only folks ive met in person,are Bro,s Hogs,Steve,Dogs,Tony,Dan,Graham,Beems,Paul.

S  :wave  :tiphat: