Demolition coverage by Sol Times and EWN

Started by 6.57 Crew, January 08, 2010, 14:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cathy

l got half way through and hubby said "whats that noise" so l switched it off. What does happen?

nicki

judi bk

colint42

nicki

:vomit:

Yes, but it still doesnt answer the question 'who' are they? As in why would anyone be interested in them on the telly? I am not being sarcastic here, I really want to know.
Have they done anything fantastic, been on tv, what????

colint42

here you go then .......
http://www.theeuesdens.com/
or try anything with www.lenoxnapier.com or co.uk or net and you will see  a strange apperance
and dont forget to turn the sound up :vomit:

nicki

Quote from: lenox on January 08, 2010, 20:21:35 PM
The pink and fluffy one, plus her associate, will appear on the telly on Tuesday, on ITV at 10.00pm, with somebody called Piers Morgan to entertain you.
You will never look at her the same way again...

Why? I see them in the paper and I seriously don't know who they are? Can anyone enlighten me why they are famous enough to be on ITV with piers morgan???

lenox

The pink and fluffy one, plus her associate, will appear on the telly on Tuesday, on ITV at 10.00pm, with somebody called Piers Morgan to entertain you.
You will never look at her the same way again...

Saffi

Great comment but I wonder how long the pink and fluffy one will leave it on as it is not positive about them, remember the terms of usage    :lol:

By submitting your comments we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete your comments and portions of these Terms of Use at any time without further notice.

We should all comment and ask why they are not doing a serious article or offering other kins of help like free adverts?

lenox

Well the EWW does have a short and bland piece on the front page, but it wasn't much when compared to the size of the fascinating 'Guide to help you care for ferrets' inside.
BTW, Their deadline is probably Monday evening.
And yes, their advertisers pay the piper.

carsons1947

The Reader is a good little paper and certainly the best of the freebies.

Anybody wanting to know more about the EW could visit Lenox's blog - spanishshilling. Its quite a story!

Saffi

And news papers donĀ“t like to be the same.....EWN has never been anything other than a sycophantic advertising rag mag....the only serious newspaper is the Reader among the freebies...............

carsons1947

Agree.  Money from estate agents etc talks.

6.57 Crew

Have to say how disgusted i am at the news coverage of the proposed demolitions by theSol Times and Euro Weekly News.
It's nice to know (NOT) that a new IKEA store is rated more newsworthy than the demolitions and protest march on the front page of the Euro Weekly.
But i suppose that is better than the Sol Times. Nothing on the front page, and just 2 press releases from AUAN on page three. Oh, and a notice about the protest march inside (i hope that didnt have to be paid for) This from a paper that is based in Albox
Both these papers? rely on Brit advertising for their revenue,
When i need to advertise i know which papers? i wil NOT be using in the future