The Other Side

Started by Tetley, May 18, 2019, 14:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rod

I am talking about parties. I am aware that certain areas voted one way or the other. UKIP is a spent force, bottom of the poll league. Most MP's are for remain but some of their constituencies are not.
From the Guardian.....
"Taken together, all major anti-Brexit parties, including Change UK, the Scottish National party and Plaid Cymru, are given 37.5% of voting intentions. The Brexit party and its progenitor, Ukip, are on 36.1%".

Dunedin

Rod,
Not quite right there mate. Both the Conservative party and the Labour Party are split down the middle as is the Welsh and some in N. Ireland. UKip is for leaving and Libs for remaining. Remain is at its strongest in Scotland. Northern England is the strongest area for leaving with or without a deal. :wink:   

Rod

The Brexit party is popular because no other party wants Brexit. Most parties want to remain so the vote for remain is split.

Tetley

Quote from: Lynden on May 20, 2019, 08:37:50 AM
In addition to the latest pan EU polls showing huge swings away from traditional parties.........in the U.K. the most popular Brexit scenario is now no deal. Who would have thought it. :laugh:

which ironically is why our Arboleas political team need leaving in place,to maintain continuity  and carry on assisting the brits through the......conversion from European citizen to 3rd state national especialy if it happens overnight as per an ERG Exit.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Lynden

In addition to the latest pan EU polls showing huge swings away from traditional parties.........in the U.K. the most popular Brexit scenario is now no deal. Who would have thought it. :laugh:

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

sandy b

Which BBC  channel and when was it on please.

Tetley

Quote from: ajc on May 19, 2019, 20:00:01 PM
The Brexit party have done just that , they have added , idiot(con)+idiot(Lab) = landslide!

Agreed Cants they have.

PhillipJLloyd

Quote from: ajc on May 19, 2019, 20:00:01 PM
The Brexit party have done just that , they have added , idiot(con)+idiot(Lab) = landslide!

And they both keep talking like nothing is wrong,, have both parties ever been so bad ??

ajc

raysun

Tetley , if you can add 2+2 and get 4 you wont get into any UK party.

Tetley

Quote from: Hogs on May 19, 2019, 12:18:41 PM
The other 'Other' side!

https://youtu.be/Ne1c-SDxHzY

yer to be honest Hogs,ive watched him in the EU Parliment seems to be able to put 2 and 2 together and end up with 4,pity he aint in the tory party....lol

Tetley

For the interested,in case folks missed it on tv ,its well worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a-frttT7nk  pt 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aCEABM712o  pt 2