Main Menu

Recent posts

Thanks for replies. We found company in Vera. Very good price for double glazed sliding patio doors with reflective glass. Half price of another supplier in Vera..
Didn't know it needed renewing. How long does it last...
Kristina [who is fluent in English and Spanish] was standing by the crates of bottles outside, when she pointed out to me that they did not have any normal Butano in stock. And I could see that this was true. Maria [probably Number Three in the company after Domingo and Ana] confirmed that they would not be receiving more.
No offence, possibly a mis translation?
Quote from: steveconway24 on Today at 18:18:57 PMSorry, just spoke to the Repsol agent in our area, I asked the question about 12.5kg butano being phased out. She laughed and asked what I was smoking. :laugh:

So it is a puzzle >
Why did FontArboleas not have any normal Butano bottles for sale on Friday? [only the blue, lightweight ones]... and
Why did FontArboleas tell me that Repsol had stopped supplying the normal ones?
Agree with Steve , they will never be phased out , so many people use bottle gas ,cheaper the better !
Sorry, just spoke to the Repsol agent in our area, I asked the question about 12.5kg butano being phased out. She laughed and asked what I was smoking. :laugh:
Quote from: Not_Asking_Much on Today at 17:22:04 PMIn this Forum, we have already been told that the 'normal' [heavier] bottles of Butano have now been phased out.

Where is the original thread please?

Sorry, I cannot find it... It was just an act of recalling that somebody, somewhere, had commented that the driver of the gas delivery lorry had told him that the 'normal' [heavier] bottles of Butano were being discontinued. Maybe it was in 'Arboleas Life', or 'Arboleas Perla del Valle'.

But locating that^ post won't add anything important. The bottom line is that > Yes, they have now been phased out by REPSOL.

David Mc

In this Forum, we have already been told that the 'normal' [heavier] bottles of Butano have now been phased out.

Where is the original thread please?
Arboleas General Chatter - Sponsored by / Olive wood
Last post by felipe - Today at 16:35:58 PM
I have 3 olive trees that need cutting back. One is huge a good 3 to 4mtrs high. The other two can be completely removed. Looking for someone that wants the wood for next winter in return to come with a chainsaw and cut them back and down. I am in Limaria.