Gray Marble powder

Started by Tetley, May 27, 2019, 13:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: King on May 27, 2019, 17:51:00 PM
Quote from: Tetley on May 27, 2019, 16:12:36 PM
now sorted, its apparently and not marble its crushed stone  and its 50e for 5 cube if anybody needs any from solas
:smiley:

Presumably, it's simply a replacement for sand. Hence a way of economically disposing of what would otherwise be a waste product!

no apparently is stronger than sand for  brick/block work and rendering,hence a lot of the local builders use it and i believe its in the local concrete as well as a sand replacement
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

King

Tetley

now sorted

,its apparently and not marble its crushed stone  and its 50e for 5 cube if anybody needs any from solas

:smiley:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Angleseyite

If you bash a few heads, you'll soon have more than enough grey powder, and if you invite them around, no need to collect :grin:

Tetley

Just to save me chasing round the yards,

does anybody know were i can buy 350kg ish/trailor full of gray marble powder (rendering )

ie Arboleas  has any body bought it direct from the crush plant  /price ?

ta  :smiley: