Good quality sofas

Started by fidgetmidget, August 31, 2015, 12:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fidgetmidget

Thank you for all your help, we have not got two new sofas, not as I ever wanted to replace the ones I already had, but I lost! I now have two beautiful sofas, bought in the USA, large 3/4 seater with two large seat cushions, length 230cms and a smaller 2/3 seater, with 2 large seat cushions, depth of cushions 68cms, wide enough to put your feet up and curl up into a comfy ball.  Length 190cms. Beautiful design cream in colour, complete with 7 chunkey back cushions. Photographs to folo, will post in for sale items. If interested however before then,  give me a shout, not yet worked out how much to put them up for.
Saludos
Midget
Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com

Crystal2

El corte ingles .  Look on their web site. 

SRS SERVICES

Millenium on the main road in Los carasoles (- heading from the motorway towards Arboleas on RHS) have a large selection.
SRS Vehicle Services - 950 44 90 95
We repair all makes and models from family cars to high performance sports cars, MPVs, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles. Mechanical and Electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust, and suspension, through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics.

Cuddlybill

Try Muebles Blesa in Huercal Overa.  Family run business, lovely, helpful people and good service.  The shop is off off the bottom road (N340).  If you go from the bus station down past the post office it is straight across at the next roundabout.  The couples son speaks some English if you struggle with Spanish but be prepared that whilst they have some furniture on display most is in a catalogue.     
The 3 rings of marriage...........engagement ring, wedding ring & suffering!!
You only need 2 words to keep a marriage happy......Yes dear....

Suej

Just as a warning we bough a leather suite from the shop near Albox Lidls and even had to wait while it was made as we wanted Brown and there wasn't that colour in the warehouse.
Now under 4 years since we bought it, it is falling apart, one of the recliners no longer works and on one of the arm chairs the leather is peeling off. There are only 2 of us, no kids bouncing on it or such and I have cleaned and fed it as instructed. Now the surface is peeling you can see how thin then leather is.
We are starting to look for a replacement already, whereas our previous leather suite we brought over with us from the UK was almost 20 years old when it started to deteriorate.
I'm not sure how you ensure the quality over here, in the UK you normally knew the quality you were getting by ensuring you bought it from somewhere reputable (well in most cases).

Sue

fidgetmidget

Thanks Rod, is the furniture new?
Thanks Lorraine, I know the one you mean on the servicio road opposie Blanes.
FM
Fidget Midget

Lorraine

There is a nice furniture shop on the other side of the road from Blanes in Vera. (On the dual carriageway). They had a lot of assortment there and it's a huge shop and not bad prices either - sorry I can't remember it's name, but it has garden furniture outside.

Rod

Got a nice leather chair from the shop on the right, coming from Albox, just before Lidl. They have a good selection, the shop goes way back, very large and good prices.

fidgetmidget

Looking for a store selling  good quality sofas, preferably leather but real leather not leatherette. Antas doesn't do it for me, overpriced and not a lot of choice, so somewhere put if the ordinary if any one can point me in the right direction.
Thanks
FM
Fidget Midget