Dye for fabric

Started by Maddie, November 05, 2016, 12:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

standrew

They had quite a good choice in the supermarket in Turre (can't remember the name of it but it's the big one on the main road) when I was there at the weekend.  However, one colour they didn't have was black, the colour I needed.

Karen4

You can also buy fabric dyes in ferreterias. Some is much better than others. I have tried a few, with varying and usually quite wishy washy results! I usually buy a really good brand, like Dylon, online. It's well worth the money, given how quickly clothes can fade in the sun here!
Cl3880

macc

If you just ask for, tinte para ropa, or write it down and show them, they should show you where it is.

Maddie

Thanks for that. I did have a look in there but then i wasn't sure what to look for .What is it called please.

macc

Nearly all the Chinese shops have this product. Cheap at around 1 euro for a small box with a couple of sachets inside, but not a great range of colours.

Maddie

Does anyone know where I might find material Dye. You know the ones you mix with water and dip your clothes into it to change the colour. Thanks.