Help Needed - Computer Problem

Started by caddickt, September 23, 2014, 12:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ligera

Have downloaded and used super anti spyware,it detected 47 items, all removed, still flashing up messages any advice please

ligera

What is the name of the website please to download super anti spyware? PC behaves strange when using film on,flashing up text in the corner referring to switch ads, pubmatic, show ads, waiting for delivery etc.Driving me nuts I have scanned with avast,security essentials and malwarebytes, no luck.Tried putting on chrome add on ad bloc and got only sound no picture so had to take it off.

jodee

I only drink to make other people seem more interesting.

caddickt

Thanks Guys, I downloaded Malwarebytes and ran it and the problem seems to have gone away.

Is it always free or do I eventually have to purchase it??

I normally use Microsoft Essentials which was recommended to me some time ago but obviously I have had things get past it.

Very Grateful for the prompt advice given.

Terry

ADVANCE Digital

If the recommeded programs don't remove your issue drop me a Pm or email.

bombero

Try running the following free programs. super anti spyware
Superantispyware.
Malewarebytes,
ccleaner.
you might find they are useful. Look on alboxcc.com the albox computer club website and look under cleaning

Talking Heads

Download and scan with malewarebytes
Steve
DJ to the Almeria Stars..............

caddickt

I have a problem on my computer, every time I Google search for anything I can normally open a web site BUT within a few minutes I get lots of adverts over the page I am looking at and I cannot get rid of the adverts. I do a regular security scan which shows no threats!!!! Anyone able to offer advice please. Terry