How to raise issues effectively with the Town Hall

Started by Maura, August 29, 2016, 11:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadeseeker

Don't you think it's about time that all the illigal parking was tackled by the local police. Double and sometimes triple parking. Parking on a zebra crossing. Parking where there is a kerb painted YELLOW. I understand it's a Spanish thing but it is very dangerous and everyone seems to turn a blind eye to it.
Rant over.
Hopefully the townhall can do something about it.
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

RoyBoy

Hi Maura,sorry I don,t have app.just walked down from the parrilla bar to the plaza Nuevo,what a mess, dog mess everywhere we  use this area a lot and see it on a regular basis.i feel sorry for the street cleaners.could something be done to stop this.   ROY

Maura

http://maurahillenalbox.blogspot.com.es/2016/08/how-to-raise-issues-effectively-with.html

Read about the new phone application which allows you to report incidents such as fly tipping, potholes, etc to the town hall without having to pay us a visit!
Also, how to communicate more formally and effectively.... just like your Spanish neighbours do when they want something done.