Christmas Carol Service.

Started by sandy b, November 20, 2012, 18:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicdonna

ThereĀ“s one at the English speaking church in Huercal-Overa on the 16th Dec. at 11am.  Just down from the post office on the left.  Next to Cafe Gaudi, by the car parking area with the huge Ford Gomez sign.

Donna

Rod

You could always go to the Aguaviva Church Carol service and children´s nativity play on the 23rd.December at 11am. Church is next to the Great Wall Chinese restaurant opposite the Sports centre.
Not hijacking this post this time Phil if you are not having one.

wicking2006

Why not come to a Cantante concert, audience join in.

felipe

Hi Sandy, I do not think we will be doing one this year. Whilst last year was good fun.  Lots of people that said they would be coming along did not turn up. It meant that perhaps 20 or so attended.  It was a lot of effort by the people that organised the music playing and clearing the dog mess etc from the open ground. 
I suppose it was our bad luck that we chose the night of the final of Strictly :) Phil

sandy b

Hi Felipe, are you thinking of having a carol service this year? We really appreciated the one you put on last year and would like to be  invited again . If we can contribute let us know and we will be only be too happy to help.
Can you let me know in advance and I can get a bus up from Arboleas.
Best regards Sandy