What's important and what's not!

Started by Norm2, November 27, 2012, 17:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

nibbler

TETLEY You just crack me up :rofl: :rofl:
Nibbler :clap:

Tetley

Well i just think were surrounded by tv watching senior citizen Rebbels whom would rather watch telly than blow there WFA on IBI.

i just hope im not surrounded by a load of 60 somthing pole tax protesters lowering the tone of ones area whom are waiting to kick off at any time.... :o  that all we need this end ie Catalunier and Arboleas seeking independence   8)

anyway log burners on and its meat pie tonight  :)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

loafer

Quote from: Norm2 on November 27, 2012, 17:25:11 PM
Just a simple observation.
numbers of "reads" for IBI question for Roger just over 1500

numbers of "reads" for Sky coverage issue just over 5200

Draw your own conclusion!!

Without a detailed breakdown of the "readers" personal circumstances any comparison is pointless - it means nearly 3 of 4 people might have a problem with their Sky reception but no problem with their IBI. Also a large portion of the "readers" may have read both.  :tiphat:

Mrs BTG

My conclusion....

More people read the Forum from outside the local area, so would not need to read about Arboleas IBI posts..

Pat  :wave

Tetley

Yes I saw that one Norm,i recon the main intrest is in watching telly...  :handshake  still i suppose thats quite re har shurring realy as if the IBI  had had 5000 plus veiws that could have ment that the  UK  locals had lost the plot so to speak... :o

Anyway roll on Saturday because its the 1 of Dec.... and i can open the first window on my hadvent callender   :drinks:

Norm2

Just a simple observation.
numbers of "reads" for IBI question for Roger just over 1500

numbers of "reads" for Sky coverage issue just over 5200

Draw your own conclusion!!