HOME OFFERED FOR FEMALE DOG 1YEAR OR 2YEAR OLD

Started by Richard Betteridge, January 11, 2014, 17:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcar

hi, This dog is with one of the rescues.

Becky Sweetman Cbdh commented on this post from November 2013.

Becky Sweetman Cbdhposted toCosta Blanca Dog Homing

Options for this story

Hello my name is Hooper, I am a 2y/o Border Collie & through unfortunate circumstance I am in need of a new forever home. I am very shy & need patience & time but once you get to know me I am very loving. I need a good sized garden where I can play all day and have my own space when I need it. Due to my over excitement mixed with my shyness I am best suited to a couple with a nice quiet home without children. I love all cats & play well with friendly dogs.
I am well trained and always eager to learn new tricks, if there is a ball around I will do anything!
I am micro chipped, rabies jabs, castrated & have a passport. My current owners love me very much but it's just not possible for them any more though they are willing to help as much as they can with transport, costs & if for any reason my new home didn't work out they would take me straight back to help me find another home before anyone put me in a shelter.
please message becky with any questions.

Hello my name is Hooper, I am a 2y/o Border Collie & through unfortunate circumstance I am in need of a new forever home. I am very shy & need patience & time but once you get to know me I am very loving. I need a good sized garden where I can play all day and have my own space when I need it. Due to my over excitement mixed with my shyness I am best suited to a couple with a nice quiet home without children. I love all cats & play well with friendly dogs. I am well trained and always eager to learn new tricks, if there is a ball around I will do anything! I am micro chipped, rabies jabs, castrated & have a passport. My current owners love me very much but it's just not possible for them any more though they are willing to help as much as they can with transport, costs & if for any reason my new home didn't work out they would take me straight back to help me find another home before anyone put me in a shelter. please message becky with any questions.

Becky Sweetman Cbdh please share

Hope you find what you are looking for xxxx Regards
Carol

casabonita

dave cockshaw

Have a look on Facebook at the group: Border collie adopción España-Border collie rescue Spain
https://www.facebook.com/groups/69972707515/

maybe they can help you find you a perfect match.

Lisasbolt

Good for you for adopting, there are so many out here looking for good homes.
I am sure you will find a forever friend soon, or maybe 2  ;)

Please remember all the charities around here also have big kennels which hold their older dogs (1 year+) which are wonderful dogs and just want their forever homes but unfortunately the pups get first choice.

frankie4748

Richard, I rescued a lovely bitch about a year ago, and nurtured her for 3 months. I already had 2 german Shepherds, and couldn't fit another dog in my car, so on our return to the UK, very reluctantly rehomed her with Margaret at Santopetar. Faith, the dog, is now about 2 years old, is across between a German Shepherd and possibly a galgo, is the most loving dog imaginable, Unfortunately, Margaret is now in poor health and struggling to look after her large menagerie of dogs and cats. We went to see her just before Christmas, and she almost begged me to take Faith back, as she is such a young dog, needing exercise and playing with, which Margaret is unable to do.
My situation is unchanged, so I feel terribly guilty, as I cannot take Faith on. This beautiful dog is chipped, has been spayed and has a full passport, and up-to-date vaccinations. All she needs is a loving home, a little training with people who can spend time with her, for which she will be a devoted companion.
If you would like to see her, or some photos of her, you can contact me on 634327712 or speak directly to Margaret and mention Faith, on 950523346.
You would be really helping a wonderful lady who has taken on more rescued animals than she can now cope with, and giving a lovely dog who had an appalling start in life (dumped on the A7 motorway) a chance to share a normal life with a family of her own.

Look forward to hearing from you,    Frankie Dearden

Richard Betteridge

Hello,
        my wife and myself would like to offer a very good home to a 1 to 2 year old female dog about the size of a labrador or a dalmation or a retreiver,with or without a passport we would like a collie but i dont think there are many of them in spain,please give us a call on 663440259,thankyou richard