Pozo emptying

Started by chevo42, September 02, 2012, 07:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chevo42

Used Jaime Parra Molina, 'phone nos. on this thread. Very nice chap-plus price for two pozo negros less than I paid two years ago for one!  You will need to speak Spanglish though.

Sapper

Use Jaime he jet washes the inside of the pozo. The english blokes just empty it .

lmj52

So who did you use? would you recommend them??
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

HAPPY

Quote from: olly on September 02, 2012, 09:56:05 AM
I agree with John.
Came when he said he would, very friendly,did a good job and charged a reasonable price.
Don't know if he works Sunday though, you'd have to ring him.

Give Andy from blocked drains r us a call on 950091109 he is a nice guy, and he turns up when he says.

olly

I agree with John.
Came when he said he would, very friendly,did a good job and charged a reasonable price.
Don't know if he works Sunday though, you'd have to ring him.
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

Bob The Painter

Quote from: chevo42 on September 02, 2012, 07:53:39 AM
Urgently need cess pit emptying, like today! Near Overa Hotel, Santa Barbara. Am told there is a local firm that work on Sundays, Any information please.

We used Jaime Parra Molina and would thoroughly recommend him.   
La Atalaya  Huercal-Overa
659 752 004   950 470 521

sal2y

Hi - I am looking for someone to clean out a pozo negro for us urgently in the Turre/Los Gallardos area.  I don't mind if they are Spanish or English.  Does anyone know anyone???  If you can help can you please text me on 671114723 with a number and name and price if you know it.  With many thanks in advance for your help!!

globetrotter

Try blocked drains r us  950091109/ 648768587

chevo42

Urgently need cess pit emptying, like today! Near Overa Hotel, Santa Barbara. Am told there is a local firm that work on Sundays, Any information please.
THANKS FOR REPLIES WILL NOW TELEPHONE TOMORROW