Aluminium welding

Started by cool solutions, January 04, 2009, 11:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pc doctor

I can recomend this guy he does all my work he has a full workshop including welding he does all metals his name is Jim and phone Number is :-677 661395
Tell him Alan gave you his number

Alan
You can please some of the people all of the time but you cant please all of the people all of the time.

ptmd

Colin

On the Vera by-pass, I've seen premises with a sign saying 'Carpintería Metalica (Aluminio)'. OK this may be a bit far or vague, but if you look out for, or ask for this, you may find someone to help?

Good luck
ptmd

roboman

Speaking from experience the guy at the side of the seat garage will do it for you i,ve had a few cracked and holed sumps repaired there , not pretty but they don,t leak , next stop probably  machine shop Lorca.
Illegitimi non carbonundrum

andie

yep you need ac/tig

try the lad near the Albox football stadium,near the Seat garage, i THINK  :hat S

cool solutions

Hi all

Can anyone recommend anywhere locally that can do quality aluminium welding (Preferablly TIG). I need to have a small patch welded on a car sump. Obviously the sump will be removed from the vehicle first.I had it done a couple of years ago at one of the metal bashers in Albox.  it was not a good job to say the least and consequently has allways leaked.

Thanks in advance.

Colin