Self explanatory News

Started by Johnny73, April 02, 2024, 10:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny73

## 30,000 Palestine folks killed and now they/we are off to war with Iran...##

And Syria and Hezbollah and Lebanon.
They are depending on the US to back them up but that's wearing thin in Washington.
Lots of outrage in the UK about the UK aid workers killed by Israel but the UK still supplies Israel with half a billion a year in arms.
Something will give shortly in a big way.

Tetley

30,000 Palestine folks killed and now they/we are off to war with Iran...

meanwhile back at the EU front line the troops and tax payers are readied for war

and more mothers  contemplate & prepare to loose there children all sides 

right back to the bubble for me to watch emerdale on catch up.....

:blank:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Angleseyite

Not a fan of Netenyahu myself either, bit of a warmonger.... But it's up to the Israeli people to change that.

Johnny73

Finally someone can see through Netanyahu and his ambitions to wipe out not just Hamas but as many Palestinians as possible. After that he will try to take over the running of Gaza and build more Jewish settlements. Even his own people are now protesting on the streets to get rid of him and the US have had enough of him and his war machine.
But Karma will come calling shortly hopefully for Nethanahu .

gus-lopez

Quote from: Tetley on April 03, 2024, 09:34:28 AMdoes seem strange tho Gus with all this listening IN Gear ie GCHQ & CIA have , plus all the under cover boots on the ground ....that no body warned Israel about the initial  attack on the music gigg .....that has led to all this escalation and further killing ,maiming and blood shed .

bearing in mind the CIA warned Putin a week before the Moscow attack of the attack

. :blank:

Oh they knew. as posted there own female soldiers were warned off when reporting there suspicions. I wonder whether Netenyahu let it go as an excuse to do what he has done now.

DLMcN

Quote from: Johnny73 on April 03, 2024, 12:11:02 PMHamas terrorists practised this attack within a kilometre of the Israeli bordier a month before the attack and the Israeli defence saw nor heard anything .Strange indeed....

Quote from: Tetley on April 03, 2024, 09:34:28 AMdoes seem strange tho Gus with all this listening IN Gear ie GCHQ & CIA have , plus all the under cover boots on the ground ....that no body warned Israel about the initial  attack on the music gigg .....

https://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org.uk/article/israeli-women-soldiers-warnings-were-ignored/

https://www.afr.com/policy/foreign-affairs/women-warned-of-hamas-attack-but-their-male-bosses-didn-t-listen-20231213-p5eraa

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/female-officer-who-warned-of-hamas-attack-months-ago-was-told-you-re-imagining-things-by-commanders/ar-AA1kqBXo

Angleseyite

Quote from: Johnny73 on April 03, 2024, 12:11:02 PMHamas terrorists practised this attack within a kilometre of the Israeli bordier a month before the attack and the Israeli defence saw nor heard anything .Strange indeed.
The 3 charity aid vehicles that were bombed two days ago were travelling a kilometre apart and clearly marked and with prior clearance from Israel but still
" accidentally " attacked.
Strange indeed. In any case time it all stopped now.

If only life was simple, and all wanted to live in peace and harmony, but I don't ever suppose that will happen....I feel for all the innocents in any conflict...

Johnny73

Hamas terrorists practised this attack within a kilometre of the Israeli bordier a month before the attack and the Israeli defence saw nor heard anything .Strange indeed.
The 3 charity aid vehicles that were bombed two days ago were travelling a kilometre apart and clearly marked and with prior clearance from Israel but still
" accidentally " attacked.
Strange indeed. In any case time it all stopped now.

Angleseyite

Quote from: Tetley on April 03, 2024, 09:34:28 AMdoes seem strange tho Gus with all this listening IN Gear ie GCHQ & CIA have , plus all the under cover boots on the ground ....that no body warned Israel about the initial  attack on the music gigg .....that has led to all this escalation and further killing ,maiming and blood shed .

bearing in mind the CIA warned Putin a week before the Moscow attack of the attack

Tets, there are reports that Israel etc al knew about an attack upto a year before it happened, but not the exact details, as in Moscow. But do Israel wait and see if it really happens,as it did or carry out a preemptive attack. Can't win either way, so to speak

Tetley

does seem strange tho Gus with all this listening IN Gear ie GCHQ & CIA have , plus all the under cover boots on the ground ....that no body warned Israel about the initial  attack on the music gigg .....that has led to all this escalation and further killing ,maiming and blood shed .

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

gus-lopez

Yes but whilst Hamas wish the complete eradication of israel in their manifesto you have no chance.

Tetley

answers on a postcard ....who will be making the Arms $ profits  ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Knt3rKTqCk

and what faith runs the big banks ,and funds the rest of the world ......?

this is sort of what Russia & China have rumbled with uncle Sam and probably why both country's will love it if Trumph gets re elected and de stabilizes the established western world order....as it was .

right

back into the bubble  :blank:

Johnny73

## just thick apes Johnny on a mission to kill the world...##

Yes totally agree Tetley. At this stage after 70 years of ongoing hostilities the question is not who started it but is it time to stop.??
Two state solution would solve most problems overnight.
Tend of thousands of Israelies marching against Nethanahu yesterday.

Tetley

just thick apes Johnny on a mission to kill the world...

and if there not killing each other,s tribes

the tribe peoples are killing them self's with the life pressures in flicked on them by the political and financial apes ....

right ..... back in the bubble for me  ::)  so its player  and a  coffe time... :blank: