Corrrr don’t it make yer arms ache!,

Started by Jim1544, April 01, 2018, 13:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markandkaren

Nice one Jim!! I bet that blows the cobwebs away! Yes still got the Tedium. I keep looking but nothing tempting me to sell it. I will catch up with the gang at some point. Ride safe and don't get a speeding ticket! :)

Jim1544

Hi Mark, nice to hear from you, yeh, the older I get the dafter I get  :72: bought a cbr 600 f, 2006, red and black, only 11,000 km belonged to a international trucker from Baza, who was always away and it hasn't been used in last 4 years, got a new 2 yr itv. I won't be any faster on it,but that was never the aim, 70 in January, so the time just seemed right somehow??? Still got the Tiger, and will still use it unless I get a rejasonable offer for it, you must come down and have a talk with us all one Thursday  morning, lots of new faces and still some old ones like me and Ian, have you still got the TDM? Be nice to meet up again. All the best, Jim
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

markandkaren

CBR Jim?!!  which cbr have you got?  have you still got the trumpet? i'll have to catch up one day with the biker boys at the garage for a coffee.  dont get any speeding tickets!  :)  nice bike by the way.

hunkychunk

Hi Jim,
Well! you will buy these head down, Bum up crotch rockets (It will be Track Days next :93:)
But that Solomillo at Turillas made up for it :103:.
Already looking forward to next Thursday and as Jim says, All welcome , good work-out guaranteed :040:

Hasta Pronto Ian.

Jim1544

Enjoyed the first ride out on the new(to me) CBR, I blame Ian , as leader taking me down Velifique and it's hairpin bends for my newly discovered arm pump :19: Still, looking forward to the next ride out Thursday,there was a great turn out of 15 bikes last week, all bikes welcome to join us each and every Thursday, Mora oils petrol station, Arboleas trading estate 10 am, look f.orward to new faces, :welcome:  Regards, Jim (popeye arms)
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk