Re: Inspection of irregular properties by Town Halls

Started by lisa j, November 03, 2008, 10:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramblagirl

To answer your questions.
I didn't ask for an ID because I knew him from when he did the 'certificate of antiquity' on another house we own. Also he arrived in a signwritten Proyme van
I filled in my name to avoid spelling mistakes on the printed form and corrected the parcela number (already filled  in )
He did not give me a copy of the form.
We spoke in Spanish but from memory I think he speaks a little English.
I must admit it does seem very casual as I have seen him a few times surrounded by old Spanish people with them giving him the names of the householders of the old houses up by the church. Indeed because our closest neighbour didn't answer the door he asked me their name to enter on the form.

lisa j

Hola,

Had a quick look at the AUAN site...nothing about this as yet in the news.

Ivor Kneeknocker
Rambla De Oria's only licensed Elephant Catcher.

Tasony

Hi ramblagirl,

Did the person asking the questions have id ?

Did you fill the form in or did they ?       Did they ask you to sign the form ?      Did they give you a copy of the form ?

Did they speak english and could they give you an explanation of why they were asking you these questions.

Apologies for all the questions, but the more information we have, the better prepared the rest of us will be.

Cheers

ramblagirl

In our particular area - Oria , Proyme are cataloging all the houses not just so called 'irregular' ones. He told me they have to do all houses as they cannot tell which are regular and which are not.I did find it strange though that he didn't ask for any information ie. escritura etc,  other than name of house owner and whether we had electitric and water and if we had a telephone connection.

nicki

Proyme are the big architects in Albox. They did some stuff for us so we could get our escritura.

lisa j

Hola,

Just heard of a new "team" going round Rambla de Oria way called PROYME, asking basic questons re owners names etc, are they part of this inspection?

Connie Fused :?
Rambla De Oria's only licensed Elephant Catcher.