Huge Thank You to the Marchers

Started by Tasony, January 13, 2009, 15:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoMo

Still semantics .... Like bald and follicle challenged.
Use the term which helps you sleep at night :)

The Sheriff ILLIA.

I seem to remember it was stated last year that Regularized  means that the local council will recognize your house as being there  and you could get Electric and Water supplied  but your house would still NOT be legal    is this another thing which has been altered recently.
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

eric.e

Quote from: "JoMo"Hey Eric.e,
Didn't ask to be honest. We passed that level of discussion sometime last year.
A politician will tell you that your house is irregular and needs to be regularised.
A planner and a judge will use the terms illegal and legalise.
It is a matter of semantics.
Let it go :)

Thanks JoMo.
It's good to hear that regular and legal are simply alternative terms for the same thing.
One less thing to worry about then!

Eric

LittleRichard

VIVA ESPAÑA

JoMo

Hey Eric.e,
Didn't ask to be honest. We passed that level of discussion sometime last year.
A politician will tell you that your house is irregular and needs to be regularised.
A planner and a judge will use the terms illegal and legalise.
It is a matter of semantics.
Let it go :)

Boris

Well done to all that went on the march.

eric.e

Quote from: "JoMo"Hi Peter66,
As agreed with Sr. Caparros during our meeting on the day of the march, we met with Paco Torres, chief planning tecnico to the Junta de Andalucia in Almeria. It was a good meeting. It is very nice to speak to a planning officer rather than a politician. They have a tendency to make more sense!
Did he make any more sense on the matter of what might be the difference between regularisation and legalisation?

Eric

JoMo

Hi Peter66,
As agreed with Sr. Caparros during our meeting on the day of the march, we met with Paco Torres, chief planning tecnico to the Junta de Andalucia in Almeria. It was a good meeting. It is very nice to speak to a planning officer rather than a politician. They have a tendency to make more sense!

Peter66

I was there.  The line stretched further than I could see at one point (even with my poor eyesight) and it did look impressive!  The police did a great job I thought too and the organisation impecable by the marshalls.

I hope it all went well at the technico today.

Pete

Tasony

To those people who joined us in Almeria, massive thanks.

The march was well supported, should have been many more, but as someone on another forum pointed out, we had ´quality´ if not quantity people.  We achieved a meeting with Sr. Caparros during the march, and the AUAN now have another meeting with the ´technico´, the man in charge of working out the logistics of ´regularising our houses´ on Thursday 15th January.  We were not allowed to meet with him prior to the march.

So, well done to everyone who came along, you did make a difference.