New Hope for Home Sales ??

Started by Red, October 05, 2015, 08:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tintin

For all those people travelling further than London catchment, have you ever considered flying to London then using an advance ticket with British Rail, as a guide for next thursday a single from Kings cross to Edinburgh is £52.50 and these prices do not change very much unlike flights
Mike

zilnor

Stevep.  Congratulations to your daughter-in-law.  :tiphat: :clap:

steve.p

I'm going to Edinburgh, my daughter in law has just got her masters in law, going to watch her graduation. :drinks:

gus-lopez

Why would you want to go to Edinburgh ? Where is it anyway ? :whistle:

Hudders

Cheap flights are available, but not if you want to fly beyond the London airports. Try finding a cheap flight to Edinburgh?? We have never managed to get flights for under 400€ for the 2 of us. We don't go peak periods, it's been January, March, September time when we go back. I'd love one of those cheap flights!!
Hudders

No - I'm not from Huddersfield, before anyone asks.. :)

tintin

just booked mine to go back on 2nd dec €37.99 one way from Alicante to Stanstead with Ryanair, waiting for prices for next year before I book to come back as there is usually a sale on if flexible
On another note never believe all you read in the newspapers, not even the adverts
Mike

gus-lopez

Quote from: jabba the cat on October 05, 2015, 10:07:38 AM
The way the cost of flights back home are going over 1000 euros with  monarch from Alicante to B/ham/ in Oct/Nov wont belong before they will cost more than the villas.
24 Oct 2 people 461 euros each Alicante to B/ham
3   Nov 2 people 292 euros each.........................total without luggage 1550.09 euros from B/Ham to Alicante.

just picked the ones which were the most expensive unfortunate if you want to fly on those dates.  :tiphat:

half term

mel20

I booked a return flight from Alicante to Gatwick today for December , only 80.10 euro , with Norwegian airlines .

Jo-JoB

Quote from: jabba the cat on October 05, 2015, 10:07:38 AM
The way the cost of flights back home are going over 1000 euros with  monarch from Alicante to B/ham/ in Oct/Nov wont belong before they will cost more than the villas.
3   Nov 2 people 292 euros each.........................total without luggage 1550.09 euros from B/Ham to Alicante.

just picked the ones which were the most expensive unfortunate if you want to fly on those dates.  :tiphat:

Thats madness be cheaper to drive back.

webejamin

Great news ;D I don't suppose the fact that all the commentators contributing to the article are in the business of selling property, or financing property sales, makes it any the less truthful does it :whistle: I can remember, not long ago, comments on here, demanding the subject be talked up and not down, usually due to the poster being unable to knock out his property, dodgy or not :whistle:
Get the kind of "deja vu" feeling?   

jabba the cat

Tetley

Quote from: jennyjames on October 05, 2015, 09:01:20 AM
Good old Express stirs it again- comments like this will really help - "affordable properties for between €50,000 (£37,000) and €100,000 (£74,000)"
Trying to get a decent price for your property is another matter

And then of coarse......once the newly arrived Express punters" buy in at the knock off prices.... they can expect there welcome package.... from the land tax office and the assesment for the extra tax..... because they have bought at "under  value "and they want there tax......"

Welcome !

:o :lol:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

jennyjames

Good old Express stirs it again- comments like this will really help - "affordable properties for between €50,000 (£37,000) and €100,000 (£74,000)"
Trying to get a decent price for your property is another matter

Tetley

From the news paper that had an 83% UK/EU  OUT Vote.................luv it ,

yed have to be barmy to blow yer money here at the mo...... UK/EU free movment.... embargos..... bank re prod from under yer without yer knowing......plus the other standard issues...............

on wards & upwards... :)

best investment at the mo,buy" Porridge shares "  there could be a shortage   :-X
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol