Blood tests

Started by lewis, October 12, 2017, 12:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lewis

Yes, thank you Tetley.
I collected my results from the chemist yesterday and there were a couple of tests he couldn't do ( e.g. Blood viscosity ) so if my GP particularly wants that one done I can try the other clinic. I was charged 35€ , and such a nice man.

Linda

Tetley

Quote from: uslot on October 16, 2017, 10:49:13 AM
For info...the farmacia is renovating so this morning blood tests were done upstairs, about 10 steps.

Tetley, thanks for that, I hadn't heard of them before.

its probably not as cheap as the chemists but they do all the tests that the chemists dont do and there also the local Sanitas testers.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

uslot

For info...the farmacia is renovating so this morning blood tests were done upstairs, about 10 steps.

Tetley, thanks for that, I hadn't heard of them before.

Tetley

There is also a blood testing Lab/service in Albox up the road from Dynos same road as the Albox Golden Gate Bridge

Echevarne

http://buscarmedico.sanitas.es/centros/laboratorio-echevarne-da21ba5c-7043-47eb-bef9-b4279fbfe557

there also in Hercual Overa

they also handle Sanitas tests
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

lewis

Thank you , I'll go this morning.

Linda

uslot

I have blood tests there, never needed a drs note. Not had FBC though. I am charged 5€ for Calcium test and 35€ for thyroid test. Seems very cheap to me, I had Thyroid tested in U.K. once and it was over £120. Best to go early, not Tuesday.

lewis

I have been told to have a full blood count with haemoglobin level check. Does anyone know if the pharmacist in Albox ( Dr Paredes Roman) needs a doctors note to authorise such a blood test or can I simpler request one? Also any idea of the cost?

Thanks in advance
Linda