Address for Delegacion de Hacienda del domicilio

Started by Babyboomer, March 06, 2009, 14:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babyboomer

An FD9 is the HMRC form entitled "United Kingdom/Spain Double Taxation Convention (SI 1976 Number 1919)" this is an APPLICATION for relief at source from United Kingdom income tax and
CLAIM to repayment of United Kingdom income tax. This form is for use by an individual resident of Spain receiving pensions, purchased annuities, interest or royalties arising in the UK. I can email you the PDF form if you wish (send me a PM with your email and I will send the FD9 and three other forms you will need.
Mark Drew email:mark1drew at gmail.com El Prado, Arboleas.

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

Babyboomer

knowall

Babyboomer:
I wrote to:
Agencia Estatal de Administración Tributaria
Paseo Almería, 62
ALMERÍA

and I got a reply too, so it's definitely right!

Teléfono: 950 18 04 14
Fax: 950 26 36 07
e-mail: mailto:aeat.almeria@tsai.es">aeat.almeria@tsai.es

Babyboomer

I am trying to submit my FD9 form. I went to a recommended Spanish Tax Professional and was told I would not get a stamped copy of the FD9 until I paid my 2008 tax and could not do so until May 2009.
Does anyone know the address and telephone number of the Delegacion de Hacienda del domicilio in Almeria?

I have done a number of Google searches but cannot find a definative address. Lot of references to tenders etc.
This is the first time I haven't found a reference on the Forum!!!