Buildings Insurance - ?

Started by ecogirl, March 15, 2009, 20:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecogirl

The bank is Sol Bank and the properties are situated on the valle del este and Antas.
Thanks for the other replies,

LisaIns

Hi Ecogirl,
Have sent you a PM. I would be happy to give you a quote, please see my advert in the commercial section for contact details.
Thanks
Lisa

knowall

Quote from: "Mario Solicitor"the banks have the more high prices in  house insurances of the market.
Mario, that certainly is not my experience. Comparing like for like the best quotes I have had have come from Cajamar who use Munat / Pelayo. There have been no problems with a claim.

Mario Solicitor

Please contact to me.This is my e-mail: mailto:mario@serfila.com">mario@serfila.com

I can give you a quote. I am working with one of the best insurance companies of Europe, and its speciality is the home - building insurances.
the banks have the more high prices in  house insurances of the market.

Please, if you are interested, donĀ“t hesitate in contacting to me.

Regards
Mario

Tedboy

Ask SAGA to give you a quote....you may be surprised!

The Sheriff ILLIA.

You should also be aware sometimes there is sometimes  no ' cross pollination ' some Spanish Banks will not accept policies from English Insurance Companies - and some Spanish Insurance Companies will not insure properties if the mortgage is with an English Bank - Who's your bank - where do you live - then possible to help with more advice ????
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

ecogirl

I am due to renew my buildings insurance at the end of the month. Last year the bank took 800 euros out to insure two properties. Rather extortionate seeming as my Spanish friend tells me that she paid 220 euros for her two properties.  I asked the bank to detail exactly what their cover requirements would have to be to satisfy them.  They say that when getting quotes from other companies, I need to insure the square meterage of the build, the garden and the parking space i.e my 62 mz apartment needs to be insured for 109mz as it has the garden and the parking space. Does anyone know any different?  Hope this makes sense, I`m rubbish at explaining things.